Puppeteer Ch1

This is another story called Puppeteer. I have made artwork for it but I work on laptop so i can't take photos.

Ushinatta Ningyōtsukai lived or rather survived in the outskirts of Musutafu building their own puppets and maroinettes and was never interested in the outside world of fake heroes until a website for UA's hero course popped up.

'Entrance exams, huh, might as well could get into support course.'

The exams went easily for him or rather his puppet Kugutsu

Ushi never goes out. He uses Kugutsu to do everything so on the U.A forms it's signed Kugutsu Quirk: Maroinette Age: Unknown

'Your right Kugu. Nothing left but waiting'

Days past of their regular cycle : Wake up, eat, work on projects, sleep, repeat till finally after weeks of waiting the letter came.

'Dear Kugutsu, THIS IS YOUR HERO ACADEMIA' All might shouts 'Scoring highest in both the written and physical entrance exams you are being put in the hero course, Class 1-A!

'Class 1-A! Well done Ushi!'

'When do classes start, Kugu?'

'Tomorrow'

(Probably not but idk the actual timeline go with the flow)

'Ok, Let me check you one more time'

'NO! THAT SHIT HURTS! Besides, You need sleep for tomorrow It's going too be stressful controlling me'

'Ughhh, fine i guess. Goodnight Kugu!'

'I don't sleep, bitch you forget every night'

'Whatever'

*Time skip to in front of Class 1-A

Kugutsu pov

He always overworks himself...he should take breaks more often....

'Hopefully they don't know i'm a puppet for a 12 year old' I think entering the door that seems larger than the average human

I see an angry pomeranian getting shouted at by the rip off sonic from the entrance exams. There's kermit wannabe, broccoli guy, floaty bitch, i'm hard,tape dude,wannabe pikachu and earphones girl. Honestly, I couldn't care less about these wierdos till I see a yellow massive caterpil- HOLY FUCK THERE'S A PERSON IN THERE! What is wrong with this class??

'It took you 8 seconds too be quiet, that's not rational enough time is precious' THE HUMAN CATERPILLAR SPEAKS?!?'I' your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, put these on and meet me outside'

Damn okay but WAIT, WHICH CHANGING ROOM DO I GOT TOO!

After the crisis of finding a non binary bathroom, I head down to the field being the first there.

'Good. At least one creature-i mean student is rational' Aizawa says

'Oh, look it's Caterpillar-sensei'

'THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY'

'OH SHIT WAS THAT OUT LOUD'

'YEAH IT WAS'

Oh god i fucked up because he pulled a slipper out from who knows where! He's moving. OH SHIT RUN HE'S CHASING ME!

"NOOO I DON'T WANT TO DIE EARLY"

"WELL YOU SHOULD OF THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE CALLING ME A CATERPILLAR"

'Time skip brought too you by Aizawa chasing Kubutsu with a slipper magically produced from his scarf

'Anyway class,we will be doing a quirk assesment test'

'WHAT! But what about the orientation and ceremonies?'Floaty bitch asks

'Too bad' Caterpillar-sensei says

I like him

'This sounds like fun!'

'We get to use our quirks however we want! As expected of U.A's hero course'

'So this sounds like fun huh?'

Oh god, I know that look and tone

'The person who gets last place will be expelled'

Floaty bitch says'But that's not fair! It's the first day'

I've had enough of her and her whiny personality. Doesn't she know this is a hero school? They

'Listen here floaty bitch cuz I ain't repeating it. LIFE AIN'T FAIR. Are villain attacks fair? Natural disasters? Death? Crime? BEING EXPERIMENTED ON YOUR WHOLE LIFE? TORTURED?' With each statement, I step closer till i'm in her face until I realise and step back into line.

'on that note they're right and since you came top in the entrance exams, demonstrate this'

He hands me a ball and tells me to throw it with as much power as possible.

I twist my arms round and round till i release sending it flying.

'785.01 meters. Good job'

'HUH?!?!'

'HOW?!!?

Heh. I sure showed them. Let's see if they can top that

*Timeskip

Huh, I ended up in 4th. Not bad

'GET BACK TO CLASS'

'AHHH,SORRY'

Months passed of being in this class and they are pretty funny but the fuck is wrong with that pomeranian challenging everyone too a fight? But today after much yelling I accepted but I did not sign up for a free-for-all. Apparently me, Bakugo, Midoriya and Todoroki are fighting and holy fuck am I scared. Like these guys were the most powerful first years since All Might!

Stepping into the ring, I notice they're all charging up their attacks and by the time I got into the middle they're-HOLY FUCK THEY'RE RUSHING ME! I'M GOING TO BE EXPLODED TO PIECES!

Narrator pov

As they charge towards Kubutsu with their attacks, he internally panics at them forgetting he his a WOODEN MAROINETTE. Reaching him and releasing their attacks, the force blows a crater and leaves Kubutsu's limbs strewn everywhere. His wires and gears spread across the battle field.

Midoriya pov

Huh? Where's Kubutsu and where did those limbs come-HOLY HELL WE EXPLODED KUBUTSU-KUN

'AIZAWA-SENSEI, HELP! WE EXPLODED KUBUTSU!'

Oh god am i a murderer now can i still be a hero oh lord...

Angry pomera- (NARRATOR)

(FINE)i mean bakugo's pov

What's that nerd screaming about now and where's blockhead. The fuck. Why's there doll limb-OH shit. Wait what's that? Only All might is that big but that thing is bigger than All might?

It looks like a sack of potatoes with that lumpy ass shape

IT MUST BE A VILLAIN

'HEY HOBO! THERE'S A VILLAIN AND IT'S TAKING KUGUTSU!'

This thing ripped the stitches down the right side of his moth and let out a chilling growl. I was frozen, everybody was frozen in shock staring at the figure.

It looks like a massive beanbag doll at least 10 feet tall and I'm pretty sure even I ,THE GREAT BAKUGO, can't take it.

It jumps away landing next to All might and punchin- WAIT PUNCHING ALL MIGHT THAT'S IT THIS FUCKER GONNA DIE!

'YOUNG BAKUGO CALM DOWN! IT'S ALREADY GONE'

I hope blockhead's safe. He may be annoying but nobody desrves to be blown to bits. WE're murderer's.

Ushinatta pov ( Puppet master)

Hey where'd mammoth go and why'd i loose connection with Kugu.

'THERE YOU ARE MAMMOTH!YOU CAN'T BE SEEN BY HUMANS BAKA! Wait where's kugutsu. THOSE BITCHES! IT'S GONNA TAKE ME A WEEK TO FIX HIM! DON'T THEY KNOW NOT TO USE THEY'RE FULL POWER!

I sigh this is going to be a long week 'Better get started'