Rebekah and All Her 'Glory'

A few days after meeting Klaus and Elijah Hayley was in her bedroom, shopping online, when she heard something downstairs. She instantly knew it was Rebekah and sighed. 

She loved her in the Vampire Diaries, hated her in the Originals. 

And she hated how she tried to dagger Hope in the future. Hope needed help, not a dagger. And the fact that she even tried to dagger her means three people in the 'family' had something to do with it. Davina, because she knew the spell. Freya, because she was the only one close to being powerful enough for it to have a possibility of working. And Rebekah, for obvious reasons. And the fact it was made in the first place really pissed her off. Because when Rebekah went after Hope she didn't know her humanity was off, which means the others didn't either, so the fact they had it in the first place says A LOT. 

She could go on a rant about everything about the backstabbing in this family but at the moment she had to go meet her fourth least favorite of the Mikaelson siblings, and her third favorite. Not out of the whole family, just out of the siblings. 

So sighing, Hayley got up from her bed and walked down the stairs just as Rebekah got off the phone. 

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley questioned, playing dumb. 

"Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car – get them, will you?" Rebekah asked her and Hayley scoffed. 

"Hello. Not the maid." Hayley said, annoyed. 

"Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?" Rebekah said to her and Hayley rolled her eyes. 

"For one, I'm only about three weeks along. For two, you clearly don't know how child birth works or you wouldn't have said that. For three, you have shitty manners." Hayley said, rolling her eyes. 

"And my brother's temper, too, so watch it." 

"Kiss my ass. What would you do anyway? You make a move against me both of your brothers will be wanting your head." Hayley said, not liking Rebekah's attitude. 

"Where's Elijah?" Rebekah asked, trying to compose herself before she attacked the pregnant wolf girl. 

"Beats me. He's long gone." Hayley said, shrugging. 

"What do you mean, "long gone"?" 

"Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me – he was all poetic about how we're family – and then Klaus told me he bailed. Guess that's what I get for trusting someone." 

"Elijah is not just any vampire, and he doesn't break promises. Which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like. Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!" Rebekah yelled out. 

"I didn't say vampire, I said 'someone', as in anyone in general. Not that it matter's much, all I really need is Klaus." Hayley said to her, annoyed, with a shrug. Just then Klaus chose that moment to open the doors, turning Rebekah's shocked attention from Hayley and moving her anger back to Klaus. 

"Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?" 

"They were very rude. Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends." 

"He's got better, he's got me and this kid." Hayley snapped at the blond in MAJOR annoyance at this point. Missing the way Klaus smiled slightly and Rebekah eyed her, suspiciously.