ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕄𝕖

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Got both feet on the edgeAre you gonna come and save me?I'll take one final stepAll you have to do is make meIf you ever walk away I won't think twiceI'll go bye, bye, byeEven though that it hurts me, babyI'm in love with the way you hate me"

Are you gonna come and save me?
I'll take one final step
All you have to do is make me
If you ever walk away I won't think twice
I'll go bye, bye, bye
Even though that it hurts me, baby
I'm in love with the way you hate me"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓐 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hayley Stewart was only 17 when she died from a car crash. Her breaks weren't working for some reason...

And when she woke up she didn't think she'd be waking up to a dark room with Hades and his wife, Persephone. And she really didn't expect it when they gave her the choice of being reborn.

And when she woke up as Hayley Marshall in the tomb right before the witches dragged her out so they could tell Elijah about the miracle baby, she didn't expect for him to come back with Klaus and the two of them feel drawn to each other in a way that didn't make sense.

Well until she found out about the whole soulmate thing.

Let's just say things were about to change drastically. 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Legacies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)