Chapter 21 - Class B, Ibuko Mio

"Good morning, Ayanokouji."

"Good morning, Horikita."

Yesterday Ethan and I had met Brendan, he was Class Cs best trainer and Ryueen had bribed him into hiding for the earlier parts of the year. He was very energetic and was honestly eerily similar to Ethan.

Him not wanting to be in his own class however had made me develop a plan, this plan requires Manabus assistance however. I'll most likely ask Cynthia for help as well.

"Hey, Ayanokouji!" Hiratas voice called out.

Look towards him I saw the other half of our class, with an extra person for some reason. The extra person was a short blue haired girl with a bruise on her face.

"Who's the extra?" Horikita asked.

"She's Ibuki Mio, a Class C girl who had a disagreement with Ryueen and was 'banished' from their camp." Hirata explained.

I can almost guarantee she is a spy. Knowing Ryueen this is something he would do with zero hesitation.

"Very well, welcome to our camp Ibuki." I greeted.

Class B will confirm my suspicions.

"Horikita, are you sure you know where Class B is?"

I had informed Horikita of my suspicions and she had agreed to show me where Class B was. She claimed she knew where they were but I'm having my doubts.

"Yes, they're just around the corner!" She grumbled.

It turned out they were just around four more corners. We only found them because I heard them as well.

"Hey, Ichinose." I greeted.

"Hi, Ayanokouji, and Horikita!" She emphatically responded.

Looking around I saw what I needed to, another Class C student. What else I saw was Class B enjoying their time. They weren't going with the zero point strategy as Ryueen was but they were trying to live comfortably.

"Hi, Ayanokouji!" Mako shouted from across the beach.

I waved to her and turned my attention back to Ichinose.

"You know the Class C student is a spy, right?" I asked.

"That's what I was guessing. I'm not going to turn away anyone in need of help though!" She answered.

She's too naive.

"Do you want to stay for a volley ball game?" She asked.

They did in fact have a make shift Volleyball court. They had bought a ball and used two trees that were close together to fashion a net.

I looked towards Horikita and she spoke;

"I'm not playing but I'll watch." She answered.

"Yeah, I'll play a game or two Ichinose." I answered.

"Dreepy, Gabite, come out and watch." I called out.

"Eepy!"

"Bite!"

"Woah! That's a new catch isn't it?" Ichinose asked.

"Yeah, I caught him on the first day." I answered.

"

Both sides were ready and the sun was glaring onto the beach. The summer heat was making itself evident as most players were already sweating. Volleyball was not something I had ever played or necessarily taken interest in but we had multiple sports units. One of these were volleyball, I wasn't allowed to play but I did have to watch hundreds of footages of games and learn all the rules and practice form.