"Mysterious"

I felt a surge of adrenaline as I pushed the Gothic man away, desperation driving me to run. The walls seemed to close in around me, trapping me in this sinister place. Every turn I took, the doors slammed shut, cutting off any escape route.

The Gothic man's voice echoed with a chilling tone, "You can run, little Luna, but you cannot hide. Your fate is sealed, and there's no escaping me." His words dripped with malice, sending shivers down my spine as I felt his menacing presence closing in on me.

I sprinted faster, my heart pounding in my chest, the sound of my own breath mixing with the sinister whispers that seemed to fill the air. Despite the fear gripping me, a spark of defiance ignited within me. I refused to be a victim to his dark intentions.

As I reached a dead-end, the Gothic man's laughter filled the space, mocking my attempts to flee. With a steely resolve, I turned to face him, my eyes blazing with determination. "I may be trapped for now, but you underestimate the strength within me. I will not be a pawn in your twisted game," I declared, my voice trembling but resolute.

The Gothic man's smirk widened, his eyes glinting with a cruel satisfaction. "Oh, my dear Luna, you may have spirit, but you are no match for the darkness that resides within me. Embrace your fate, for resistance is futile," he taunted, his words sending a chill down my spine.

, I gasped in horror as a chilling sound that sent shivers down my spine. His eyes, once filled with an eerie wisdom, now glowed a menacing dark red, radiating power that seemed to consume everything around him.

In a terrifying display of his dark abilities, the very ground beneath his feet began to crack and burn with flickering flames. The air grew thick with the scent of smoke as the room around us transformed into a fiery inferno, the flames dancing in a hypnotic display of his malevolent power.

I watched in awe and fear as the Gothic man stood amidst the flames, his silhouette bathed in the fiery glow, a twisted smile playing on his lips. The sheer magnitude of his power was overwhelming, a force of destruction that threatened to consume everything in its path.

As the flames licked at the walls, casting eerie shadows that danced across the room, the Gothic man's laughter echoed, a cruel symphony to the chaos he had unleashed. "Behold the extent of my power, Luna," he declared, his voice a sinister whisper that cut through the crackling of the flames. "You are but a mere mortal in the presence of true darkness."

I stood frozen, a mix of terror and defiance warring within me as I faced this embodiment of malevolence. The challenge ahead seemed insurmountable, but deep within me, a flicker of determination burned bright. I knew that I had to find a way to overcome this darkness, to fight back against the flames that threatened to consume everything I held dear.

Enough!is enough....i don't know who you are and what you need from me ....

He leaned near the wall observing me as his red eyes turned to green suddenly my heart got a relief seeing his gaze softening for me

Luna I was searching for you since the day you were born .....

I was shocked and surprised by his answer, since the day I was born? What did he mean

He chuckled looking at my confused figure

"We are destined to meet anyway my little Raven Heart"

"W-what do you mean" I stummerd infront of him

"You were born for me "