"The Mysterious Discovery"

Gabriel is now OK after a long rest...the biker guy hasn't returned since Gabriel's arrival on the second day... Gabriel considered leaving before nightfall because the location was in the forest.

 Gabriel considered leaving before nightfall because the location was in the forest

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gabriel is now OK after a long rest...the biker guy hasn't returned since Gabriel's arrival on the second day... Gabriel considered leaving before nightfall because the location was in the forest.

Gabriel walked down the dimly lit hallway, his curiosity piqued by the sight of an intriguing room tucked away in the corner.

As he catches sight of a peculiar room tucked away in a secluded corner

As he catches sight of a peculiar room tucked away in a secluded corner. His curiosity gets the best of him, and he decides to take a closer look. As he approaches the room, he can't help but feel a sense of anticipation and excitement bubbling up inside him.

Gabriel cautiously pushes the door open, revealing a room bathed in an eerie glow. The air is thick with mystery, and he can't help but feel a tingle of anticipation coursing through his veins. His eyes dart around, taking in the strange artifacts and peculiar objects scattered throughout the room. It's like stepping into another world, a hidden sanctuary of secrets waiting to be unraveled.

Suddenly, a whisper of wind brushes against Gabriel's cheek, causing him to shiver involuntarily. He takes a step forward, his heart pounding in his chest, as he notices a flickering light coming from a corner of the room. Curiosity getting the better of him, he follows the glow, his eyes widening with every step.

As he draws closer, Gabriel's breath catches in his throat. There, in the center of the room, stands an ancient-looking book, its pages yellowed with age. It seems to beckon to him, as if it holds the answers to the mysteries that surround him. Tentatively, he reaches out and opens the book, revealing a wealth of secrets and knowledge hidden within its pages.

Suddenly, a voice echoes through the room, startling Gabriel. "Welcome, seeker of truth," the voice says, its tone both soothing and mysterious. Gabriel's eyes widen as he scans the room, searching for the source of the voice. But there's no one there. It's as if the room itself is alive, guiding him on this extraordinary journey.

With a mixture of trepidation and excitement, Gabriel delves deeper into the room, his eyes scanning the shelves lined with ancient artifacts and forgotten treasures,

suddenly something catched his attention

A door creaked open as he cautiously stepped inside, not knowing what to expect. The room was shrouded in a mysterious aura, with a single beam of light illuminating a large picture hanging on the wall.

Gabriel's eyes widened as he recognized the face in the picture. It was Luna, But this wasn't just any ordinary picture. Surrounding Luna's image were countless everyday pictures of Gabriel and Luna together, capturing their shared moments of laughter, adventures, and stolen glances. It was like a visual diary of their connection.

As Gabriel's gaze shifted from one picture to another, a mix of emotions washed over him. He felt a sense of anger, , but also a twinge of sadness, knowing that these moments were now frozen in time. But amidst the whirlwind of emotions, something caught Gabriel's eye – a red mark on his own picture.

His heart skipped a beat as he stared at the mysteriou marlGabriel's determination grew stronger as he examined the room further

Gabriel's determination grew stronger as he examined the room further. He noticed a solitary picture of just him and Luna, their smiles radiating pure happiness. It was a snapshot of their love, frozen in time. But the red mark on his picture continued to intrigue him, urging him to unravel its secrets.

Lost in thought, Gabriel couldn't help but wonder who had created this room. was there someone else behind it all, someone with a vested interest in their connection? The possibilities seemed endless, and Gabriel knew he had to dig deeper to uncover the truth.

Gabriel: (brushed his hair in frustration as he said,while looking at on the pictures of his and Luna )

So?? Someone was after us?... (he chuckled while looking at the images hanging on the wall of him and Luna together)

{Suddenly, his eyes darkened in wrath as he observed Luna's image hanging in the center...as he got close the picture, which someone had scribbled a heart shape on.}

"Someone was stalking,My girl..."
(he clenched on his fist,)

"I despise the notion that other men look at what is mine! "I Hate it
"I FReAkIN hate that damn thing"

(He screamed in anger as he punched on the wall)

"Every ending is Just a new beginning waiting to unfold "

(he greeted while looking at those pictures,As he walks away from the room)