Part 18

Jab Mila Tu

Part 18

Sidharth is all set to go college when his phn started ringing.

His Commanding officer calling Him and tell him to came his office he want to tell him something important so he take his key and went to army campus . His all happiness wenish bcz he can't meet her and wish her best of luck for her exam.

So he type a msg and send to her but as usual she ignore.

Shehnaaz is getting ready for her exam she meet her mother take blessing and then went to college without having breakfast.

In this days she didn't eat her meal properly bcz she is upset with the situation.

Her mother is upset and worried for Shehnaaz Bcz she knows how is she Going through.

She reach college and her exam start.

After finishing her exam Shehnaaz  went to ground.

She  decided to take revenge with Sanjana Bcz of her she get punishment.

Shehnaaz stop Sanjana when she show her to go library.

Sanjana: kya baat hai Mera raasta kyu rok ke rakha hai ?

Sana: ha ha chale jana par use pahele tumhe Punishment milegi.

Sanjana ;kis baat ki?

Sana; zayada Bholi ban ne ka natak mat Karo.

Us din tumhari wajshe muje Us baat ki Punishment mili jo Maine ki bhi nahi thi
So ab tumhe bhi to pata chale ke Kaisa lagata hai. So aaj se jab tak exam khatam nahi hote tum sare washroom saf karogi or jab me tak me na kahu tab tak roj subh tum Pure group ke 20 chakkar lagaogi. Aagr tumne Ye nahi kiya to I sware me tumahra Jina haram kar dungi.  Samj me aai baat .
Ab jao apni sadi hui Sakal leke yaha se or sikayat karne ki koshish ki to tumhe is college se nikalva dungi.

Sanjana didn't say anything she just left from there while Crying.

Kirti and adi see Shehnaaz but can't do anything bcz Shehnaaz give them
Kasam to not say anything when kirti tell her that she knows everything about rumi things…

Flashback

The day happened rumi thing kirti decided to talk with her later .

One day

Kirti and Shehnaaz were alone in her hosue .

Kirti decided to talk with her.

Kirti: Sana dekh mujshe mat chupa me sab janti hu us rumi ne kya kaha tumse
Mujhe lagta hai tumhe ek baar Sidharth sir se baat Karni chahiye

Sana:Dekh mujhe kisi bhi baare me baat nahi Karni or tujhe hamari dosti ki kasam hai Khabardar jo tune Sidharth ko kuch bhi kaha.

Kirti: Sana par Ye galat hai tu apni dosti kyu tod rahi hai unse ?

Sana; meri marji bas tu baat mat Kar is baare me exam aa rahe hai mujhe padhai Karni hai

She deney to talk with her and Sidharth.

Kirti is In delima what to do bcz she really want to know the truth but She is not ready to talk with him.

Flashback end.

Like this one week paased.

Sidnaaz didn't meet eo bcz Sidharth is buzzy as he find lead about gokul pandit is coming in pune for deal. And they make paln to catch him.