PART 14

Jab Mila Tu

Part 14

All are still tease him and he blushing but maintain his poker face to not showing His blushing.

At evening

Shiv And Anjali left bcz they had some work.
Adith bhai is stay with Sidharth bcz Rajshree instructions That he has to stay With him.

Adith bhai: bhai aap kya khayenge dinner me bata dijiye me bol deta hu tiffin aa jayega.

Sid:Raisinghania Mansion se mujhe kuch nahi chahiye.

He said in certain voice.

Adith bhai; bhai waha se nahi me jaha se magwata Hu waha se aayega. Aap nischit rahiye.

Ek lady hai Riya Maa

Wo bhut acha khana bana ti Hai Wo tiffin service chalte hai. Bhut salo se.

Us din anniversary party me unhone hi catering Kiya tha.

Sid: acha thik hai phir jo tujhe thik lage manga Le. Ek baat bata tu unko kaise janta hai or maa bolta hai tu unko ?

Adith bhai; thik hai bhai. Ha Bhai Ek din me aise hi waha se gujar raha tha. Bhukh lagi thi bhut khusboo badi pyari aa rahi thi waha to me andar gaya to unhone mujhe bade pyar se Kahana khilya or Uske baad se unhone kaha ke ab se me roj tumhare liye tiffin bhijwaya karungi. Aap ko pata hai bhai wo bhut strong woman hai.  Apne Pati ko khone ke baad beti ko Bada kiya akele or tiffin service chalate hai.

Unki beti aapke hi college me padahti hai.

Sid: acha.

Adith bhai call riya maa and tell her that Send two tiffin for some days and tell her that make some less oily food for Sidharth bcz doc instructions That for somedyas u have to eat less Spicy and less oily.

Shehnaaz learn that adith bhai tell that.

She in  confusion that y he tell this .

Riya maa prepare dinner for adith Bhai and sidharth.

Riya maa is fine Now so she back to her work.

Shehnaaz want to know about Sidharth's health but how can see go and meet him bcz she didn't know where He leave.

She want his address but how can she find.

She think that she will go college early and find his address in staff room.

Her thoughts broken when riya maa call her.

She goes in the kitchen.

Sana: maa aapne bulaya mujeh

Riya maa: ha beta wo aaj sare tiffin ja chuke hai ye 2 tu de aa beta adith ke liye unse address bheja hai waha chali ja .

Sana: address ki Kya jarurat hai me unka ghar dekha hai.

Riya maa:wo beta Apne ghar pe nahi hai
Unke kisi dost ka accident hua hai to wo unke ghar hai kuch dino ke liye.

Sana: thik hai maa.

After that she take tiffin and go towards the destination.

While driving she thinks about Sidharth that where is he ? How is he ? Is he fine now?

Her thoughts broken when people brows horn.
She is standing on signal🚦

She start her scooter and went form there.

After 15 min she reach the place.

She stand her scooter and remove her helmet.

She take a bag of tiffin and went To the door.