PART 2

Jab Mila Tu

Part 2

He enter inside the train and searching his seat when he saw the college student group which make him irritated.

The major is in mind

Yaha bhi aa gaye ye log ab kya mujhe pune pahoch ne tak inko jhelna hoga ?
No way I can't tolerate them whole journey.
I have to talk with them.

Firstly I have to put my luggage and then I will talk with them.

He put his luggage near his seat .

When he recive a call from his mother.

See that a smile appeared on his face.

He talk with his mother sometime and then cut the call.

After cut the call he can't see the college student group so he take relief and seat on his seat.

In Pune

A woman is working on kitchen and make lunch for 40 people who working in office and also those people who live alone who can't make food.

She is calling someone in half an hour but the person is Not pick up her call.

She is worried for her daughter bcz she is not answering her call.

Another lady who working With her she notice The tension on her face .

She goes near her and put her hand on her shoulder.

Revathi: riya Kab tak tum aise chinta kar ti rahogi ab wo badi ho gai hai use apana khayal rakhna aata hai tum use baar baar call karegi to wo kaise chalega .

Riya maa; ha pata hai mujhe par mujhe tension to hoti hai na tum to janti ho na us hadse ke baad Mera is duniya me meri beti ke shiva koi nahi hai.
Or mere Pitaji the wo bhi 2 Sal pahele gujar gaye.
Ab le deke ek meri gudiya hi hai.
Uske sath bhi bhut bura hua hai badi muskil se sambhali hai wo isliye chinta hoti hai .

Revathi : me smajati hu par har koi ek jaisa nahi hota is duniya me Bure logo ke sath ache log bhi hai bhagwan hai sabke sath.

Ab chale jaldi se tiffin pack karne hai 12 baje chotu aa jayega sare tiffin lene.

Riya ; ha ha chalo.

After That she buzzy in work but her mind still stuck in her daughter .

(Yes Riya maa is running tiffin service in pine
With 4 other women )

In Raisinghania office

Rajbeer, Naitik, Rajeev all reach office by the time.

Everyone greeted them and then do there work

Rajbeer enter inside his cabin and find his cabin is dirty.

He call peon and scold him by telling him that if that mistake repeat he will Fire him from office.

After that the peon clean his cabin and Rajbeer seat on his chair and start his work.

In Train

The major become frustrated Now bcz of the college student group.

They make so much noise and the major didn't Like it.

His frustration Is clearly visible on his face.

His one of colleagues ask him what happened. He seat beside the major.
His rank in army is captain .
His name is Shiv Raj Shekhar.

Shiv: Major ji kya hua aap itne ukhde huye kyu hai?

The major give him a look after listening this.

Major:Jaise to aapko pata hi nahi hai.

He said In certain voice.

Shiv: are are major ji me to bas aise hi puch raha tha.

Everyone has a fear of major when he give them a look .

After sometime The train stop at station.

So the student group came outside of train to eat something.

The major and shiv also came behind them to eat Something .

Major and shiv goes near tea stall to have some tea. Bcz listening so much noise The major had headache.

His eyes fallen on the student Group which make him irritated. And he see they make more noise while having food. He become frustrated 😠.

Major in his mind while having tea

10 ghante or jhelna padega mujhe in logo ka shor Kash me train ke bajaye flight ya bus se chala jata to ye Shor nahi sehna padata.
Kitna Shor Macha rahe hai ye log.
Mujhe hi Bada sokh chada tha train se jane ka.
Discipline nam ki koi chiz hi nahi hai itne bade hoke bhi aise behave karte hai maturity nam ki chiz nahi hai sare ke sare aise hi hai or to or wo ladaki baapre Kitna chillati hai.

Ladaki hai par ladikiyo jaise ek baat nahi hai.

Saram haya kuch nahi hai. Maa baap kaise chut de dete hai apne bache ko?
Khuleaam Drink kar rahe hai sab ke sab.
Tameez tak nahi hai in logo me.
Yaha bache budhe Hai in logo ka tak lihaj nahi rakha in logo ne.😤

His tea become finish Then he take some food and seat again in train.

Shivraj notice his behavior but didn't say anything bcz he have no courage to Say anything to him.

Next morning 🌄

The train reach pune Station.

The major already wake up early and getting ready.

He didn't sleep well at night bcz of the students.

Shivraj is also wake up and get ready.

The college group also wake up and take there luggage.

They all make noise again by finding there luggage.

Major and shiv both standing near the door.

When the major Goes to open the door he listen some noise Inside the washroom.

Someone is vomiting Inside the washroom.

When the person came outside of washroom the major tell that y u drinking so much when u can't walk Properly and can't handle yourself. And behave like mature person.

Listening this the person become angry and want to say something but the other person who is with her stop her and take her with him.

After that the major and caption came outside of station and waiting for car.

The college group also there and they also waiting for taxi to go home.

Major's eyes fallen on the person who is vomiting inside the washroom.

He thinks he behave rude with her so he decided to go and apologize.

He goes near them and listen there conversation.

Boy: Tum kyu itna drink karti ho? Sahi keh rahe the wo army Man. Use bhi tum suna ne Wali thi wo to acha hua me tumhe waha se leke aa gaya warna tum to wahi Suru ho Jati.

G: Tum mere maa ki tarah behave mat Karo dost ho dost ban ke raho mujhe mat sikaho kya karna hai or kya nahi us army wale ko bhi me suna deti Agar tum mujhe waha se leke nahi aate kya jarurat thi tumhe me use acha khasa javab de sakti thi.
Wo hota kon hai mujhe ye kahne wala ke behave like mature person 😤😤😤😤.
Chodungi nahi me use dobara kabhi mila na to acha khasa suna dungi use taki zindagi me kabhi kisi ko maturity pe lecture na de.

SO Aage se mujhe gayan mat Dena samje.

Listen This the major become angry and want to say something but shiv goes near him and tell him that there car is arrived and his senior is waiting for them in campus.

So they Both goes near car and left the station To reach army campus.

Promo: Aap bataiye kya hoga inka.