PART 17

Jab Mila Tu

Part 17

They both lost in eo didn't realize surroundings.

Rumi came outside and went to open her car she realize that she forgot her car key inside Sidharth's hosue.

So she came inside And see sidnaaz are still In same position.

So she became jealous and angry.
She decided to break the moment bcz she knows his friends never interpret between them.

She lost her control And first she clear her throat to catch attention But failed then she

Then she fall down on floor and started crying little loud So she can cath attention.

And she became successful .

There moment break and Shehnaaz got up from his lap.

She didn't meet eyes any one and left from there.

Adith bhai and other became angry on rumi that she spoil the moment.

Sid is also feel shy and gesture To adith to take him inside His bedroom.

Menwhile Anjali help rumi to stood up.

And ask her that why she came back.

She tell that she forgot her car key so she came back.

Rumi take car key and left.
She decided to do something bcz she can't tolerate closeness of sidnaaz.

Later  Sidharth is thinking why she left without saying anything.  She didn't even call him and neither msg him. He think that she became shy about what happened between Them.

But he didn't like it bcz they had decided to eat one meal together and she left without having dinner.

They habituated to share things. Like how's the day her studies and many other things.

He miss her talk.

His sanp out of his thoughts when adith bhai came with dinner.

He eat the food but not much bcz he is upset.

Adith bhai  notice That and he understand that what is bothering him.

Adith: Tension Mat lo bhai. Thoda time do use. Pata hai aapko Maine use itna Khush kabhi  nahi dekha jitna wo aapke sath hoti hai.

Uske Chahere pe sukoon sa aa jata hai jab wo aapke sath hoti hai.

Me use kafi time se janta hu wo bhut achi hai.

Sidharth just hmmm and just listen him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Like this 2 weeks paased.

Sidharth is perfectly fine now. His Fracture became remove now.

He become happy that now he go to college tomorrow and meet Shehnaaz and give her surprise. She didn't know that his Fracture
Became remove.

She maintain distance after that kiss encounter bcz she thinks what she is doing.
It's not right. She is not that kind of girl who break anyone relationship.

Yes she became shocked when rumi meet her and talk with her.

She didn't even msg or call after learning the truth. She is thinking about rumi's word while take break form work of cafe.

She seat back Side of cafe and having cigarette with alcohol .

When her phn also vibrate and she see Sidharth is calling her  but she ignore.