Chapter 5

Kory didn't know what had become of his life now. He didn't have a single idea. How did he go from knitting, sewing, cooking and doing his daily activities to being taken, and claimed as a property. He definitely didn't see that coming. He didn't see his life taking a huge turn as it did.

And here he was standing, watching as three maids prepared his bath. He was standing there in a sweet scenting blue robe all naked inside.

"Your bath is ready master." A girl with short blonde hair with brown eyes said looking at him. Her uniform was different from the rest, the other two were wearing same uniform but different from her.

Maybe she was their chief maid he didn't know. He was about to tell her not call him master but his name, then he remembered doing that before which went in vain. He didn't say a word and just did what he found himself doing for a while now, just nodding.

He took the robe off of him, not minding if he was now naked infront of them. Their eyes were lowered to the ground as he got into the warm water settling in the tub that had been decorated nicely with rose in it. he was enveloped in the sweet scent of lavender.

They washed him, yes they did. Kory could care less anymore since he was now stripped off his own say. He didn't have anything to do or say to change the situation. Maybe their king had ordered them to.

Thoughts came flooding into his mind. Why had the king called him his, he said he was love.

That Him, Kory was his love.

How? That he didn't know?

When he asked him, he simply told him to rest that he would understand later. Like what the fuck? He just didn't get anything. He was losing his mind for sure.

He could be anything but the man's love as he claimed.

And to say a king was wasting his time on him.

He was now sure he had met him before, he had heard that voice before. He had seen those eyes of his before. But where? He can't seem to put a finger to it.

Snapping out of his head, he realized they were done with him. He tied the robe tightly on his body, before blondy followed him behind into the bedroom. The same bedroom he was chained in, which was also the King's.

He saw neatly folded clothes on the bed. He squinted his eyes at them,

Blondy seem to notice his confusion, she spoke up. "Master, those are your clothes." She gestured to the clothes on the large bed.

He picked them up and unfolded only to see the clothes were complicated, they looked like they have to be joined together to wear them which was not the case but he was freaking out about it. "No I can't wear this. No, no I can't." He shook his head and glared at the maid as if she was one who took him and forced him to a newly different lifestyle.

She looked at him apologitically, " I'm afraid master you have to wear these or nothing. The king won't be pleased if you don't wear them." She told him.

"No I won't and go tell that grumpy king of yours that I said so." He shouted at her, what was the meaning of this? He was now being controlled in clothes too. It was his fault he didn't have any clothes to wear and now he wants him to wear clothes that are looking so complicated and royalty of course.

"I can't." She said and that made him more angrier.

He glared at her still. "If you don't do it then I'll do it myself." He was about to go out the door. He didn't care that he was fussing over clothes, he was annoyed and frustrated and he wanted to latch on a specific someone for that.