Betrayal-

(🛑- THIS IS PURE IMAGINATION, AND I DON'T HATE HYUNSUNG!)

( Hyunjin)
( HAN    )
(Seungmin)
(LEE KNOW)

_____________________________^°°^____________________________________

"But babe, I think it's not safe to do it right here. My boyfriend can come anytime," Hyunjin said, a note of worry in his voice.

"Jinnie, don't you trust me?" Han asked, his eyes locking with Hyunjin's.

"I do, but..." Hyunjin sighed.

"Oh, c'mon, it's all safe. I've already told Minho to keep him busy."

"M-Minho? Isn't he your...?"

"Yes, my best friend who's crazy in love with me. We can trust him."

"You're really something else, Hannie."

Han smirked and chuckled, "I know."

Hyunjin smirked and pushed Han onto the king-sized bed he shared with his boyfriend. Slowly, he touched Han's face, then his neck, moving down to his abs, thighs, and one of Hyunjin's favorite parts, making Han moan. That sound was something Hyunjin needed to turn on, though he already was.

"You got a meal?" Hyunjin teased Han.

"Yes, go and check it out," Han replied.

"Is your meal sweeter?" Hyunjin made Han even more impatient, his finger making circles around Han's a*shole.

"Go ahead and taste it," Han said, rolling his eyes.

"What if I don't like it?" Hyunjin smirked.

"Stop playing around, come and fuck me already," Han whined.

"As you wish." With that, Hyunjin's hand removed Han's shirt first. Instead of removing his baggy jeans, he put his hand inside them, slowly massaging Han's already hard d!ck, making him breathe heavily. Hyunjin rolled his hand around Han's balls and d!ck, slowly at first, then faster and faster, making Han lose his breath. Then he stopped, finally removing the jeans to take a look at that beautiful thing. It was already dripping, all wet. Hyunjin was even more turned on, while Han's face was red, breathing heavily.

(MEANWHILE:)

Seungmin was staying all night with Minho, supposedly to help with a project. Minho was smart enough to do it himself but was a little lazy. As mentioned before, Lee Minho, the hottest and smartest guy at 'Stay University,' was crazily in love with his best friend Han, even though he knew he had no chance. Minho didn't know that Hyunjin was cheating on Seungmin with Han. Han had said he needed some time to hang out with Hyunjin, his best friend and now friend with benefits, but he couldn't because he was always with Seungmin. Minho agreed to help Han spend time with Hyunjin, not knowing what was actually going on.

"GOSH! MINHO, YOU MADE A MESS," Seungmin facepalmed as Minho dropped his coffee on Seungmin's t-shirt.

"S-sorry, but HEY, IT WAS YOUR FAULT! WHY DIDN'T YOU MOVE AWAY?"

"Why didn't you move away?" Seungmin mocked Minho. "Because I can’t see the future, you hoe."

Minho gasped dramatically, "HOE? IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR HYUNG? WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?"

"MANNERS? YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I'M HELPING YOU WITH YOUR WORK AND STILL YOU'RE SHOUTING AT ME."

"I DIDN'T NEED YOU; IT WAS JUST THAT HAN ASK—" Minho suddenly realized he almost spilled the tea.