LIVE-

Beep..beep..

Notification
[Skz live on vlive]

SEUNGMIN'S POV:

Live? Who is doing live right now? Let's see

I was getting bored so I decided to visit on channie hyung's dorm but I got a notification and it's was about vlive of our member.so I decided to see who is doing live .if its iynie then I will join him in his vlive because I love teasing him.

But...it was changbin and lino hyung.

And I was more interested in seeing their live so I decided to watch the live.

Soon hyunjin also joined them and he was wearing just a bathrobe? Not gonna live he was hot. I was blushing while just seeing him. My all focus was on hyunjin soon changbin hyung started to mess witu hyunjin trying to reveal his chest. It was chaotic.

But then changbin hyung said something to Minho hyung and he said " I choose seungmin over you" w-what he said? Did I heard right?

And changbin hyung were more excited than I was.

Isn't Minho hyung exposing himself?

But whatever I liked it.

I watched the live till end and soon I heard a knock on door. "Come in" I said and it was hyunjin.

He is still in bathrobe. I don't wanna blush but he was kinda hot.

"D-do you need something?" I shuttered

"Why are shuttering Minnie"?

"Nothing better wear some clothes or else you will catch cold" I said trying to change the topic.

"Oh really? So that's why you are blushing?" He asked and I turned my face to hyunjin and he was smirking.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes

And soon I felt a back hug which was ofc from hyunjin.

"You're so cute Minnie"

I giggled because he started tickling me.

My stomach was kinda hurting and tears falling from my eyes because of laughing too much.

"S-stop it" I said still laughing

And then he stopped and said bye to me while laughing and he again did tickling me before running out from the room.

"He is so dramatic but cute",

Before I could close the door I see Minho hyung staring at me from outside.it was more like death glare but why?

"Stop it hyung it's sca- before I could complete my sentence Minho hyung push me into the room and locked the door.

I was scared for my dear life.he was looking angry.i know he won't hurt me but still.

"What was hyunjin doing here" he asked me.

"Uh-h just passing by from here so he comes to meet me. What's the problem?" I asked confusedly

"Oh really"? He asked in a sacristic tone.

"W-whats w-wrong hyung?" "Why are you acting like this?" I asked.

He didn't answer my questions but keep coming close to me more and more [stan twice] and I keep taking back steps but there were no more space for me to backup.

Soon he come close to me. The position was uncomfortable for me.i was kinda pining on the wall with my hands up and he was staring into my eyes.

"Do you like hyunjin"?

"I-i"

"Yes or no",he was really scary.

"I love him as my fellow member but not more than a brother" I replied honestly

"Then why you both were so close"?

"We were just playing but were you watching us?"

"Yes I was"

"Why?"

"Because"

"Because?"

"Because", he come close to my ear and whispered

"You are only mine"

And soon he left me there shocked

"Was I dreaming?"

"No it can't be real?"

"Hyung likes me too?"

"I was fucking rolling on my bed while blushing hard like when a fangirl knows that her idol likes her.

"Are you fine hyung"?

I turned my face to see iynie with a disgusted face

"Y-yes haha"

I heard him whisper that "he is gone really crazy like Minho hyung said".

"What hyung said about me"?

Before I could ask he left.