SBS

SEUNGMIN'S POV:

Today was our performance at SBS, and I was kinda nervous and excited too. Since it's Christmas, the theme was about Christmas and we decided to sing a song especially for our Stays. After a lot of deliberation, we finally decided that the special song for today would be "24+25." I love this song, and I'm more confident because of my outfit. You know when you know that your outfit is the best, the level of confidence gets high. I really appreciate our designers. But... today I don't know why Minho hyung kept ignoring me the whole time; he was sticking around Han. When I tried to call him, he just ignored me like I was invisible, and it hurt, but it made me angry too. While I was clicking a picture backstage to post on Instagram, Minho hyung showed up from behind and we had a picture together after a long time. He looks so cute but yet scary with the ears. He looked like a devil with horns but he's so cute. I'm gonna upload them later.

"Sure hyung, if you wanna play, I will play too."

"And now it's my time to play back."

I thought to myself. We soon had our performance and it was so cold. I was kinda shaking. I met some of my friends from other groups and it was fun, and also the time for me to take revenge.

We were enjoying and dancing with Stays. I was on the left of Changbin hyung, and on the right, it was Minho hyung whose hand was on Changbin hyung's shoulder.

"Mm... finally."

I placed my hand on Minho hyung's hand and removed his hand from Changbin hyung's shoulder, then I placed my hand on Changbin hyung's shoulder.

Minho hyung seemed confused, but never mind, I tried to play it cool too.

[https://youtube.com/watch?v=UO2x2_l3yWE&feature=shares]
[The actual scene link if u'r confused and if the link won't work here is the Channel name]

com/watch?v=UO2x2_l3yWE&feature=shares][The actual scene link if u'r confused and if the link won't work here is the Channel name]

While leaving for our red carpet, we lost Felix somewhere, and soon Chan hyung started to look for him. I was also worried, but Hyunjin was literally panicking like Felix got kidnapped. Soon Chan hyung came back with Felix, and I know tomorrow's hot topic is gonna be "Felix being the real stray kid." I was giggling seeing him and Hyunjin hugging.

"Cute," I muttered and moved my eyes just to see Minho hyung glaring at me like he was gonna eat me. He looked scary but cute too.

We are here on the red carpet and finally at the end of this festival. I just can't wait to reach our dorm because it was really cold.

I was about to leave, but then I saw my members were there standing while Minho hyung was going first. He was kinda panicked. It was a panic of separation. If I were in his place, I would have been panicked too... and again I saw Han cheering him up and he was going first. He was shaking, lol. Soon we started to leave too, and Minho hyung's eyes were on me, so I again tried to make him jealous. I grabbed Changbin hyung's hand, and we left to our cars. That wasn't enough for me, so I decided to change my car with Changbin hyung's instead.

"No, Seungmin, get into this car."

"I don't want to. I wanna join Changbin hyung's car."

"It's fine, Minho, we can exchange Jisung and Seungmin."

"But Chan hyung—"

"Minho."

"Ok."

He seemed angry; he just got into the car and shut the door. It was too loud. I hope no one recorded this because I don't want anyone to think that Minho hyung and Chan hyung were fighting or something.

---

Minho's POV:

"I was thinking to give him a present tonight but..."

"How dare he ignore me?"

"It was a little too much."

"He's been sticking with Changbin a lot nowadays."

"Just once we reach the dorm, I will show you the result of ignoring me, puppy."
---

SEUNGMIN'S POV:

We finally arrived at the dorm. The moment we walked through the door, I felt the tension in the air. The others scattered to their rooms, leaving me and Minho hyung in the living room. He walked up to me, his eyes intense, and grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards his room.

"Minho hyung, what are you—" I started, but he silenced me with a look.

"Seungmin, we need to talk," he said firmly, pulling me inside and closing the door.

I stood there, feeling a mix of anticipation and nervousness. "What do you want to talk about, hyung?"

"Why were you ignoring me today?"he demanded, his voice low but intense.

"I wasn't ignoring you, hyung. You were the one who was sticking around Han all day. I thought you were mad at me."

"Mad? Seungmin, I was avoiding you because I didn't know how to handle my feelings."

"Feelings?" I asked, my heart racing.

"Yes, feelings. I like you, Seungmin. More than just a friend. Seeing you with Changbin... it made me jealous. I didn't know what to do."

I felt a wave of relief and happiness wash over me. "Hyung, I like you too. I was just trying to make you jealous because I thought you didn't care."

His expression softened, and he took a step closer. "So, we've both been idiots, huh?"

I laughed softly. "Yeah, seems like it."

He reached out, gently cupping my face with his hands. "I'm sorry for making you feel ignored Pup. I promise I won't do that again."

I leaned into his touch. "And I'm sorry for trying to make you jealous. Let's just be honest with each other from now on."

"Deal,"he whispered, before leaning in and pressing his lips against mine.

The kiss started gentle but quickly turned passionate. My arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer as our bodies pressed together. His hands roamed down my back, and I could feel the heat between us rising.

He broke the kiss, breathing heavily. "Seungmin... I want you...i-inside me-e," he confessed, his voice husky.

"I want you too, hyung," I replied, feeling a thrill of anticipation.

He guided me to his bed, laying me down gently before climbing on top of me. His hands were everywhere, exploring my body as our kisses grew more heated. He paused for a moment, looking into my eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked, his voice full of concern.

"Yes, Minho hyung. I'm sure."

With that, he continued his exploration, his touches sending shivers of pleasure through me. That night, we showed each other just how much we cared, letting our actions speak louder than words. It was a night filled with passion and love, a perfect start to our new relationship.

As we lay together afterwards, holding each other close, I knew that we had something special. We had faced our fears and insecurities, and now we had each other. I fell asleep with a smile on my face, feeling content and loved in Minho hyung's arms.

Minho's POV:

I held Seungmin close, feeling his steady breaths as he slept in my arms. Tonight had been perfect, better than I could have ever imagined. I gently kissed the top of his head, feeling a surge of affection.

"Goodnight, my puppy," I whispered, smiling as I closed my eyes, ready to face whatever the future held, as long as it was with him.

I don't even care if I get hate for this, nothing matters more than my pup.