CUDDLE-

SEUNGMIN'S POV:

It was our last day in America, and I was sleeping on the bed while Minho hyung and iynie were watching YouTube on iynie's phone.

I was trying my best to fall sleep because I haven't sleep from long time.i was kind of feeling uncomfortable.

And I see Minho hyung lying next to me.

I think to tease him to lighten my mood.and I did

I tried to cuddle him and sleep on his chest.

And surprisingly he didn't mind.

He back hug me and we were cuddling.

My head was on hyung's chest.my favourite body part of hyung's body. And he was hugging me and vice versa.

Out of nowhere Felix come to us when he see Minho hyung teasing me by lifting my t-shirt.

He said he wants to see my abs.

And yes I do have abs .

And so Felix. He tried the same but I start laughing because Felix throw his phone right onto hyung's balls.sorry but the was funny

And the exact moment I see hyunjin was showing this on live means many people were watching so I didn't said something.

And the next day I was stalking on stays account to see if their r videos of the live. And yes I found.

But only my face were showing so no one could tell it was Minho hyung and comments were saying it's iynie some were saying it's Minho hyung and all.

Not gonna lie I kinda liked it because many people think we hate eachother off camera but no we are more lovey- dovey offcamera and you know why.

I wanna share a picture with you.our old memory and this picture is kinda funny so if u are having a bad day I hope this will cheer you up!

our old memory and this picture is kinda funny so if u are having a bad day I hope this will cheer you up!

[For you stays]

[Ngl Sorry but can't wait hyunjin lmaoo and Binnie's straight face. lmao the iynie fav. Funny face pose and yeah our mong mong is so cute]