Chapter 7:Millie and Lexy what!?

So our friendship was on the edge of breaking apart and it was to much! Millie officially left without even saying anything which means she blocked all 4 of us and moved to a new room,she allowed me Devin and Nadine to visit but she and Lexi wasn't talking to each other ever again so that of course is what we expected!
"Millie?" I said knocking on her door,"Mills come on and answer!" I knocked on her door with a bit more effort than what I normally use-
for some reason she wasn't on her room and I searched everywhere for her.I head back to my dorm to see if she was there or not but turns out she wasn't! "Guys where's Millie?" I said closing the door behind me."I've looked everywhere for her but no sign!" Millie's rule #12 she's gonna disappear like Casper the f-cking ghost!
"Relax wheeler I'm sure she's probably around here!" Said Lexi sitting up from her bed,"Lex ever since y'all broke up you've been a bit of a d-ck...Ok look I'm sorry but if your not gonna give a single care about Millie then why should I even-" before I could finish my sentence Nadine walked in with Millie following behind her as a surprise! "Millie you have 2 seconds to explain where the HELL you were!" I said walking up to her,"Talking to Nadine about something but I'll be in my room cause I have homework to complete!" Said Millie reassuring me that she's ok,which I'm happy to believe anyway.Before she could leave lexy sprung into action mode and decided to set things right between them and hoping that they can remain as friends or girlfriends,"millie we need to talk!" Said lexy dragging Millie to her dorm room where no one can hear them or eavesdrop in their business."Ok what is it le-"
Right before Millie could finish her sentence lexy pulled Millie into a kiss which millie accepted due to both of them forgetting their fights and worries bogey had because they knew that they've dealed with them together!"Im sorry!" Said millie,"No I'm sorry!" Sexy lexy letting millie go halfway,"Wanna hangout before we tell them we're back together?",lexy simply nodded to Millie's request before they could explain the news to anyone-
So turns out that there are happy endings after all when it comes to fights and break ups!
Me and Devon of course can relate! But we got each others back.