Chapter 3:Millioette's secret

It's been 6 weeks since we've been in the school,ever since then millioette became less and less distance from us! she won't even talk to us whenever we tried to get near her."Ok millie what the fuck is wrong with you!?" said lexy angrily."You've been ignoring us for weeks now! WEEKS!" i wanted to stop lexy from yelling at millie but i couldn't,and lexy was right! millioette have ignored us for to long,enough is enough."Millie can you tell us what's wrong? were your friends! you can tell us anything..." i said sitting by her."We promised each other to tell each other things,what happened to our promise?" Millioette looked away for minute before responding,i saw the hurt in her eyes as if she wanted to tell us but she couldn't."Im sorry guys but i can't tell you! even if i could i just can't! its hard for me..." said millie crossing her arms while walking around in our room."Millie were the kquad killers! no matter what comes our way we go through it together" said devon."You've been lieing to us for god knows how long!" by the look on millie's face it seemed that she wanted to change the subject because of the pressure and stress we're putting on her."BOTH OF YOU ENOUGH!" i said standing up."IF MILLIOETTE DOESN'T WANT TO TELL US THEN SHE DOESN'T FUCKING HAVE TO!" the 4 of us stood there silent from what happend even though i felt bad for yelling at my friend and boyfriend i had to do something so they can stop pressuring my cousin."im sorry.." millie said as she curled up and looked down,"millie you didn't do anything...we were just worried that you weren't talking to us and you were avoiding us alot..." said lexy getting up top sit next to her,"we should be the ones apologizjng because we stressed you out to much! and don't you dare say it's ok when you know it's not!" I can't believe im saying this but my eyes were misty and i was on the edge of tears but it's true,millioette has done everything in her power to keep us happy and all we did was stress her the hell out."Guys lets ALL promise each other to not lose hope?" and thats what we did! we never lost hope for our future and maybe we may be free from the hell of a school!