Chapter 1:The new school?

During the bus ride i didn't take much notice of the new school we had to go to,this school seemed like a jesus school for kids who need it! look i didn't want to be in this stupid situation but turns out im not the only one.My Name is Jake Wheeler! im 14 years old and this is my life now...but it isn't as bad as you think,as long as i have my friends around we'll be ok! "Ugh! this is gonna be hell! why did my parents send me here!" complained Millioette."We talked about this millie,lets just try to make the best of it? ok?" said lexy reasuring her that the school were going to won't be as bad as we thought it was gonna be."hey uh jake,what are you looking at?" said devon in a curious voice,im just looking at the sign that i can bareky see,"boys lets go were heading inside!" said lexy grabbing her lugage and pulling it inside with her.As we entered the school we were amazed by how big and beautiful it was."If im gonna be honest i think were gonna like this place"! i said smiling at them.While we looked around we saw a man standing by the stairs waiting for the four of us to greet him,he was 6'7 feet tall man,he has a short ginger hair with glasses and dressed like he's in church."Excuse me! may i show the four of you to your room?" said the man with a warm creepy smile."Sure..?" said all of us anxiously grabbing our stuff and following him,So uh whats your name? "Bryce but in this school you call me father,understand?" We all nodded but in my mind it was telling me that this school wasn't safe from chucky...i had s terrible feeling tht he was here,somewhere."jake?" said millioette tapping me,"Are you alright? you zoned out for a bit and i got worried.Oh sorry millie i just thought about something." Millioette and I continued to our rooms,by the time we got there lexy and devon was already unpacking their clothes and shoes."There you guys are!" said devon walking up to us "Sorry i zoned out,but don't worry im fine! By the time 12:00 came we were done packing,we just sat on our beds just either reeding sleeping or talking but either way itg was getting boring in this room so we decided to just meet some of the teachers here."great trevors here!" said lexy crossing her arms "lexy i know you and trevor had a terrible history with each other but can we please not start now?? i mean we just got here! i rather you start your beef woth trevor tomorrow!" said millie putting her hands on lexy's shoulder's.We walked through the cafeteria through the pastors room to the gardeb which was very peaceful! So i guess Mr and Mrs.Potter was right this school will help us forget our worries.!