Infinite Stratos

Hey guys, I'm back. If you got the message, Chapter 37 for Fairy Tail should be out by Friday.

But the way, don't worry, I'm fine. Still sad from the funeral. But I'm going to be okay.

Now then...

Let me talk about Infinite Stratos real quick.

Season 1: Mid/Decent...
Season 2: Trash... barely anything important happens.

It's not a bad anime, but I'm not really a fan of the whole "Only boy in an All Girl School" troupe. Not really a fan of Ichika either. I've heard there's a debate on whether he's dense/dumb or he's pretending (In the Light Novel)

From what I've seen, I'm not convinced that he's really pretending.

As for the Harem Cast... oh boy.

Excluding: Tatenashi, Charlotte, Kanzashi, and Laura... by a little bit.

I don't like the Harem all that much.

Houki is an annoying tsundere who can't get her feelings straight and there's no reason for Rin to be in the story other than the childhood friend troupe again.

Cecilia is just.... meh.

As a sibling, Chifuyu does not count

As a sibling, Chifuyu does not count. Plus, I do find her to be enjoyable.

Overall the Harem is just...

-2 Childhood Tsundere Friends
-An arrogant British Girl
-A demanding German Girl (Eh)
-A kind French Girl (Liked her)
-2 Sisters from Russia (Liked them both)

The reason I find Hundred more enjoyable is because the protagonist (even though he's generic) knows what and who he wants to be and who he likes in the Harem that he has

And even better, Hayato locked it down, smashed, got married, and had kids at the end of the Light Novel.

I really want him to get with Claire, but at least he actually chose someone. Cause usually, Harem protagonists don't make a choice.

As for I.S. their final volume hasn't released yet and I have no clue on who Ichika is going to be with in the end.

Say what you will about Hundred, but at least their Light Novel is finished.