Chapter 3: The Duel

Little Garden Coliseum, Afternoon

In the afternoon of the next day, Kagari and Hayato were now inside of the Little Garden Coliseum walking through the hallway towards the main fighting arena

In the afternoon of the next day, Kagari and Hayato were now inside of the Little Garden Coliseum walking through the hallway towards the main fighting arena. The day has come for Kagari and Hayato to face off against Claire and Liddy to prevent Noah Sheldon, Ryu Shuemei, and Emile Crossfode's expulsion.

As they were about to enter the arena, he patted Hayato on his back, reassuring him.

Kagari: Don't worry. We've got this, man.

Hayato: Yeah, that's easy for you to say.

Kagari: Come now, the only reason we're here is because we made those girls wait on us.

Hayato: And because Emile can't keep his mouth shut sometimes...

Kagari: True. But we'll make it up to them by making sure they don't get expelled for our mistakes.

Kagari held out his fist towards Hayato for a fist bump.

Kagari: Come on. You with me, Hayato?

Hayato smiled as he and Kagari shared a bro fist.

Hayato: Yeah. Let's go out there and do this.

Kagari: That's more like it. So, who are you going for first, man?

Hayato: I'm not sure. They both seem to be very strong.

Kagari: Alright, I'll go for Claire and you go for Liddy, alright? She might charge after me first and then you step in, block her, and I'll dash after Claire before she can shoot you with her lasers.

Hayato: Sounds like a plan. I just hope it'll work.

With that, Kagari and Hayato stepped inside of the fighting arena.

Due to the battle about to take place, most of the people in the audience were fellow students of Little Garden, here to watch the two new students against the members of The Student Council.

On one side, Kagari and Hayato stood facing Claire and Liddy, ready to face them in combat.

And on the other, Claire and Liddy stood wearing their variable suits, waiting for the battle to begin.