Part 7 ( Mrs Jeon ♡ )

The place which was filled with cheers before was now completely turned into chaos. All the guests were exiting the hall. His mens circled them along with their gun giving protection. All vacated the place leaving them, some gaurds and Taehyung. He made sure that everyone along with Mr and Mrs Kang and Mr Jeon reached out safely.

All the time they were starring at each other. He himself don't know why he liked to stare at her eyes.

Before she could speak anything they heard Taehyung's voice. That's when they turned and looked at the place which was a complete mess now.

" Jungkook now the situation is in our control take y/n home " Taehyung said. He nodded taking her hand in his and made his way out to his car. The gaurds got alert and immediately opened the door for their KING and QUEEN.

The ride went silent and they reached home. She dared not to aks him anything. Soon they stepped out if the car. As soon as they reached a man rushed to them and opened the door. He got off from the car only to find her struggling with her gown. He sighed and extended his hand for her and she took him happily. In no time they were surrounded by bodyguards. They all bowed to their king and queen welcoming them.

She looked at her husband with wide eyes while he was taking her inside holding her hands.

The JEON MANSION was not less than a palace.

Entering the mansion they were welcomed by an old lady, there were ten maids standing behind her

Entering the mansion they were welcomed by an old lady, there were ten maids standing behind her. Finally he spoke breaking the silence
" Grandma show her my room I will be right back in an hour" saying this he went out without even glancilg at her. But she stupidly admiring her husband's back until he disappeared.

A feel of disappointment consuming her. He left her all alone in his big mansion. She came to reality when Mrs Choi patted her shoulder.

" My child come with me I will show his room " said Mrs Choi. She nodded and followed her. At last with so much of struggle she clinbed up the stairs.

She unlocked the room and got inside but for her surprise Mrs Choi stopped right in front of the door.

" Grandma aren't you coming inside ? " y/n asked so innocently. Mrs Choi chuckled and said " No one is allowed in his room with out his permission" . She was shocked. She didn't know that he was this strict.
" You must be so tired my child go fresh up and take rest. Your clothes are in the closet. " Mrs Choi said. She nodded. Mrs Choi was about to leave but was stopped by her new lady boss.

" Grandma! Is he always like this..
..um...I mean cold ,rude and arrogant " she asked while Mrs Choi chuckled and said " Soon you will get to know my child " her face drowned in confusion Mrs Choi turned back and was about to leave but stopped in her tracks and said without turning back " I don't know what you think of him but as per me he is the best man in the world
Her words made Y/N's heart bloom. A chuckle left her lips and her cheeks turned crimson red she looked at her ring and murmured