I will never leave you

9:30 P.M.

Taehyung went home with Jungkook, Taegguk was whining to stay with his grandparents so they agreed and Taehyung decided to pick him up tomorrow while returning from office.....

As they already had dinner in their parent's they just came home and  directly went  to their room. Jungkook took a bath and layed down in his bed covering his body with the duvet while Taehyung was inside the bathroom. After sometimes the bathroom door opened revealing Taehyung who noticed Jungkook's shivering figure wrapped in a duvet, he felt a pang in his heart....'he is hurt because of me.... How will I make him forgive me????.... Should I try to talk with him,?.....I don't know what you do.....' Taehyung thought in his mind being hurt seeing Jungkook's state..........

Taehyung switched off the lights then himself get in the bed and lied down next to Jungkook covering himself with the same duvet. He looked at the Omega with a hurtful gaze but to his surprise the Omega removed the duvet from his face revealing the bright new moon face glistening with tears looking all beautiful through his tears, his eyes were puffy and red making the Alpha tear up in guilt.....

The did not share any words just silently stared at eachother..... They were not talking but it seemed like they were pouring all their emotions into each other's heart, their hearts were beating in a fast pase and mind becoming restless they did not know what to do? or how to express their feelings? How to take out all the emotions which they have hurried deep inside their heart, they wanted to pull eachother in a tight heartwarming embrace but they were too scared to do so, too scared to loose this precious moment but taking any kind of step, they were too scared to loose eachother......

They could not see eachither's faces clearly, they could see only how much the moon light allowed them to.... well they thanked the moon though as they both were not ready to face eachother till now. One side their was Taehyung who was too eager to admire his Omega's face clearly but was too guilty to do so, he did not have the courage to look into the Omega's eyes filled with fear, questions and their was a certain emotion he could not understand but it seemed like Love?????????.......... On the other side the Omega was staring at the Alpha with an undefined look..... he wanted to ask many things to him wanted to scream and shout at him wanted to ask him the reason why he made his life miserable? but then gain their was no strength left in his body to do so, he was afraid to stay with the Alpha alone in the big house but he don't have any other option, he don't have any other place to go, he was afraid to ask the Alpha to shift in any other room but he was scared of the consequences his trauma did not allow him to go against the Alpha in any way in fear of again being forced by the Alpha......

Once Jungkook thought about sharing his problems with Jin or Jimin that he is feeling uncomfortable with the Alpha and his trauma is still hunting him but he decided to stay silent as he didn't wanted to bother them anymore, they have done enough for him, he knows that they would not mind him staying with them but again he did not wanted to be a burden moreover he is now a mated Omega with a child so no matter how much he suffer he should stay with his Alpha and the other reason was that whenever he reacted because of the Alpha infront of them or shared his any discomfort about the Alpha with them, they always punished the Alpha in a very cruel way, either they beated him up or liked him in a dark room without giving any food..... Once Jimin caned the Alpha then poured cold water on him but the Alpha did not protest at all which made him shocked, these reasons stopped him to share his feelings with the other two Omegas...... Though Jungkook hated the Alpha or was scared with him due to the traumatic past but still he was his mate........... And maybe or maybe not he he cared about the Alpha..... He himself don't know that...........

Jungkook came back from his train of thoughts when he heard soft sniffles coming from his side then he noticed that the Alpha was a crying mess while looking at him. He raised his hands attempting to wipe the Alpha's tears and as soon as his fragile fingers came in contact with the Alpha they both flinched a little but still the Omega continued his actions and wiped the Alpha's tears who was looking at him with a pair of huge dow eyes.....

They started at eachother for more few minutes then Jungkook decided to break the silence "W....Will... You.... Le....Leave....Me.....? The Omega asked with the must innocent look on his face making the Alpha tear up again...... They both cried for a long time then Taehyung replied.........

"Never....." Taehyung whispered lightly......

"You are my breath..... If I leave you then I will die......" Taehyung said making the Omega cry more loudly......

"Jungkook....." The Alpha called after rubbing all the tears and cupping the Omega's face with his large palms.....

"Hmm...." Jungkook replied.....

"I know I have commited a huge sin in past but trust me I'm regrating..... I can't stand it anymore I can't...... You know after being so so so so cruel with you I'm still shamelessly waiting for you to forgive me and give me a last chance so that we can make a happy family together where you, me and Taegguk, we will live together happily..... I.... I promise I will always try to make you two happy even if I'm not trust me I won't ever let you go through anything alone because now I know how it feels to struggle by yourself.... Belive me I was a complete brat back then, I was a bastard, who did not cared about anybody's feelings, I didn't had any kind of any experience about struggle, hurt feelings, traumas etc..... I have never suffered before..... I.. I was a brat son of a rich dad (chuckle) trust me I will never judge you and will always make sure that you are ok..... I really Love You Jungkook I really do..... I will never leave you..... I will always stay by your side..... I will die before hurting you again bun.....  Y...you..... You..... Will not have to forgive me or Love me back Kookie but atleast give me a chance..... I promise I will earn it by myself....
will you..... wi.....will you give me a last chance Kookie...... Please........" Taehyung whispered the last part...... Today he poured his heart out infront of the Omega..... He said all the things which he wanted to say from a long time..... He finally confessed his feelings infront of the Omega who is a crying mess now.........

.....................................................................

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter......

Do you think that Jungkook will give a chance to Taehyung????...

Share your thoughts in the comment section......

Next update will come soon till then Thanks for reading......

SARANGHAE ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜.............

.....................................................................