Diamond

Jimin took the kids with him to clean them up as dirtied themselves while playing in the garden while Jungkook was helping Jin in the kitchen and YoonSeok was still busy with Namjoon.....

Taehyung was quietly sitting on the living room couch, nobody was paying attention to him but now it has become normal for him, whenever he comes here, everybody enjoys and if he tries to participate then they ignore him so he stopped bothering them though it hurts.....

Taehyung was silently using his phone ignoring his desire to go to the kitchen and hug his Appa and cry his heart out, that is when he saw Yoongi descending the stairs and coming towards his direction so he kept his phone on his pocket and approached the older Alpha, to be honest Taehyung was very happy that finally someone came to meet him otherwise he lost hope that somebody might talk to him because it's been 2 hours since he came here but nobody exchanged a simple greeting with him, it's nut like that he didn't tried, he did not Jin just ignored him and went to the kitchen.....

"Hey Tae.... How are you?" Yoongi asked the Younger Alpha after giving him a side hug.....

"I'm fine hyung, what about you?" Taehyung asked his elder brother, flashing a boxy smile.....

Yoongi smiled back after seeing the adorable smile on his brother's face

"I'm good Tae..... Let's go upstairs, Uncle is calling you, we need to do some important discussion....." Yoongi informed, changing his tone into a professional one.....

"O..Okey Hyung let's go...." Taehyung said, astonished by his Hyung's sudden change of tone.... Well it was clear that the matter is serious.....

..................

At Namjoon's room.....

Yoongi entered the room along with Taehyung and sat on the couch infront of Namjoon....

"Today I called you here not just for a family gathering but I have something important to share too....." Namjoon said very seriously making the other three tensed as it is not an usual behaviour of Namjoon, usually the senior Alpha remains calm in every situation no matter how much difficult it is.....

"I hope you know Wang, Alpha of the Black Dawn Pack" Namjoon said looking at three of them as they frowned.....

"Wang.....Wang Jackson..... Alpha of the Black Dawn Pack..... isn't he one of the most powerful rulers ? I heard that they have some secret weapons due to which nobody could win against them till now.... Is it true?" Asked Taehyung recognising Wang....  

"Yes Wang Jackson, he is very powerful, they have a huge army almost equal to us and yes they do use somekind of secret strategy due to which nobody wants to anger them.... It is said that they invite their enemies to their mantion but the next day no sign of them could be found in the world as if they disappear all of a sudden....."  Namjoon answered Taehyung's question.....

"So how did he make you so tensed that you suddenly called us for an emergency meeting?" This time Yoongi asked Namjoon bring curious to know the reason of Namjoon's worried state.....

"They wants the diamond......or..... or...... " Namjoon was cut by the three Alpha's shower of questions.....

"WHAT? Yoongi yelled in disbelief..... 

"Which diamond?" Taehyung asked being confused....

"Do we have diamond?" Hoseok spoke for the first time from when Taehyung came.... He was shocked to know that they have diamonds in their home.....

"Yes, we do, we have diamond in our home but it is kept in a very secret place as it is not an ordinary diamond, it has some magical powers, well I myself don't know what kind of power it has, my mother gave it to me before she left the world..... She was a witch so she had her powers conserved in the diamond, this much I know but I don't know anything more than that, I was very young back then when she left me....." Namjoon said remembering his Mom giving him the diamond while taking her last breath.....

"They wants the diamond or?....." Yoongi asked.....

"They..... They wants the diamond or.... Wants me to marry Taehyung with his daughter Lisa....." Namjoon said and then all of them flinched after listening to a loud glass breaking sound and as they looked at the direction their face paled because of worry and Taehyung quickly ran towards that direction....

They saw Jungkook dropping a tray containing four glasses maybe he brought some drinks for them but by his reaction they were clear that he heard everything......

Jungkook was frozen at his place..... He could not move, Taehyung shook his few times then he came back to his sences and looked at him and quickly backed away, Taehyung understood that the Omega is uncomfortable so he too stepped a little back then when Jungkook was about to crouch down to collect all the broken pieces of glass in the tray, Namjoon immediately stooed him and made him sit on the couch then he called some maids to clean up the mess.

Till the time the maids cleaned everything they all remained silent but the tension was evident in the atmosphere of the room.....

After the maids left the room Namjoon went near Jungkook and sat next to him.....

"They have just proposed it, I will never agree to their proposal..... My family is much more important to me, more than anything..... and are also my family Kookie, My Son. That  diamond is the only symbol of my Mother left with me....... I will surely find a way to protect it...... but you will never have to sacrifice anything for that I promise that I will never agree to their proposal in any way..... You will always stay with us.... We Love you......" Said Namjoon assuring Jungkook that he will never agree with the marriage proposal......

Jungkook did not reply anything making everyone furious but they did not said anything further, not wanting to mess the situation even more, they know that Jungkook is still insecure about his position in the house, though he loves everyone by heart but still could not make himself confident..... though it's not his fault.... Omegas trust their Alphas the most, if anyone tries to do anything wrong with them then they have their Mates to save them but here Jungkook's own Alpha has ruined him, whom he was about to trust the most so how can he trust someone else? When he can't even feel secure with his own Mate.....

......................................................................

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter......

Please Vote and Comment.....

Thanks for reading.....

SARANGHAE 💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️...........

......................................................................