Lost

THERE ARE DEATHS, BLOOD AND STUFF LIKE THAT. DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. I WILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN!~Ender

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW!" I yell excitedly into Darwin's face.
. "LETS RIDE THE GARBAGE BIN!" He yells. "YAY!" We both yell. We hop in. All is going great until:
"PENNY LOOK OUT!" I yell. We hit her and there is the road. Meh. Wait. "WHAT THE WHAT?! AHHHHHHHH" I yell. I land on the road. I scream as a car comes speeding to me. I black out.

Darwin's pov.
"GUMBALL!!!" Me and Penny yell. And a white car runs over him. "GUMBALL?" I yell in his face.
"D-darwin mmmnn "he groans. He coughs up blood. It dribbles down the side of his face as his once shining eyes that were full of excitement dull. I yell at him as his eyes close, An ambulance appears out of no where and they wheel Gumball in.
~~~~~~
"And his name is" the doctor asks me.
"G-g-" use his real name idiot. I mentally scold myself. "Zack. Zack Waterson."
"And you are..."
"Darwin Waterson." He raises his eyebrows.
WHY DOES EVERYONE QUESTION THE FACT THAT A FISH IS A CAT'S BROTHER?" I yell at him. I storm out the room and into Gumball's ward. But then I hear- Beep. Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-. I cry as I run out the hospital. Oof. I got hit. Like him.

Penny's pov
"CARRIE" I screech into the phone. "What." She responds.
"They're dead." I say.
"Who's dead?" Carrie asks.
"G-gumball."
"I'm sorry for your loss."
"And Darwin"
"....."

Carrie's pov.
Darwin died. My crush. My friend. My life. A tear falls out of my eye. I teleport to Elmore Hospital. I find Penny. She gently rocks back and forth on her chair. I find Darwin behind the curtain. I press my lips to his and find I don't phase through. He's really dead. I cry as I hug him close.
"Can you do anything?" Penny sniffles.
I cry in response. We lay next to our lovers , crying, together.

Gumball's pov. (You didn't see that one coming!)
"Sorry visiting times are over, come back tomorrow ok?" I hear. I sit straight up. I fringe when I remember I got hit by a car. But strangely, I feel fine. I swing my legs over the side of the bed. I realise there is a ringing in my ears. It quiets when I cover my ears and I walk over and pull the curtain back, revealing Carrie crying next to Darwin. But the ringing noise. I turn towards the heart thermometer and see a straight, green line. "Carrie-" I say. She gasps and is about to fly straight through the roof when she realises it's just me.
"G-Gumball? You're alive!" She says trying to poke me. "Shouldn't you be in bed?" I shrug.
"I feel fine. Shh here comes a doctor." I whisper. All of a sudden, my sadness is replaced by anger. I feel my claws spring out.
"Excuse me sir, shouldn't you be in bed?" I hear them say.
"You let him die. You let us die." I reply, turning around slowly. For some strange reason, I find Tobias standing there. As a doctor. "Tobias"
"Gumball?" He asks.
"Yes. But you let us die. Now tell me. Is he waking up?" I say, digging one of my claws into his face.
"N-no." He answers.
"THEN YOU LET HIM DIE. AND I'M NOT READY TO DIE AGAIN! AND TO STOP THAT, YOU DESERVE TO DIE" I yell plunging my claws into his forehead. He collapses on the ground when I realise something. I killed someone. I'm a monster. A killer. A daemon. I killed Tobias. Who was in my school. I grab my stuff that was in a bag next to me and head home. I scribble down a note. I stick it on the couch, grab most of the food, and headed to the woods.

You think 666 words is enough? I also do not own TAWOG, or any character in it.