Forgetful

Request: no

Warnings: no

Title: Forgetful

Pairing: Izuku Midoriya X Reader

You rolled your eyes tiredly as you smiled at a bright red pair of hightops at the foot of your bed.

He forgot his damn shoes again.

You sigh and get up, stretching away the tiredness before picking them up and setting them on your shoe rack, out of tripping range.

You laugh once you see his green hoodie laying over your desk chair. You pick it up and slip it on over your bra. You slid into a pair of shorts and tucked on your slippers, heading out of your dorm room and downstairs to the kitchen. It was Saturday, so you had all day to do absolutely nothing but eat, play video games, and sleep.

You sat yourself at a bar stool near the counter and watched as Bakugo stirred the eggs in the pan.

"Morning, Bakugo," you greet with a small smile.

He turns around and waves you off with a small "hey".

After a few minutes and some of your classmates filing in and out of the common room, you feel a soft pair of lips press against your cheek.

You smile, immediately recognizing them as your forgetful boyfriend, Izuku's.

"You left your shoes in my room again, Dory," you smile.

He takes the stool next to yours and sighs.

"That's where they were? I've been looking for them everywhere!" he says exasperated.

A full plate of eggs was lazily placed in front of you with two forks. Bakugo grabbed his own plate and placed eggs on it, walking to the table and eating by Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero.

"Thanks, Kacchan!" Izuku smiles.

"Whatever, nerd."

As you and Izuku begin to eat and talk about plans for the day, you cut him off.

"Woah, woah, woah. When did I say we were going to the mall today?" you question.

"Last week."

You smirked. "So...you remember that...but you can't remember your shit in my room?" you laugh.

He blushes. "Listen, if my eyes aren't deceiving me, you're wearing half of the 'stuff' I leave in there. So...yeah," he says matter of factly, taking another bite of eggs.

You laugh again. "You're so cute..." you mutter.

"Huh?"

"I have to poop."