Relax, Darling

Request: no

Pairing: Shoto Todoroki X Reader

Warnings: smut, ig. Anything that goes along with it.

Title: "Relax, Darling"

The training camp was brutal, your aching bones needed the warm water the hot spring provided for you.

-

It was nice, hanging out with friends and soaking in the steamy water; a complete contrast to your hard worked-day.

-

After a while, everyone was dispersed and frazzled after the whole Mineta situation.

-

After you made sure the rest of the girls were sleeping, you snuck out, bringing your towel with you. You made your way down the hallways and back to the hotspring, this time going into the boys side.

-

You saw someone there already, who you were expecting.

-

It was your half white- half red haired boyfriend, relaxed into the water as he wet down his hair for the second time that night.

-

You smiled and walked up behind him, stripping yourself of your clothes and laying them in a pile next to his, slowly slipping in the water beside him.

-

"Hey there, Sho," his nickname rolls off your tongue smoothly as you settle in next to him.

-

He looks over and smiles at you softly, watching as small water droplets connect your hair to your face, framing it gracefully.

-

His face turns red, both from the heat and your heavenly appearance.

-

He reached forward and cupped your face, bringing it closer to his. His fingers tangled in your hair, becoming entwined with the soft, wet locks.

-

The longer you kissed, the hotter the hotspring seemed to get.

-

When you pulled away breathless he craned his head down to your neck and began kissing up and down it, leaving marks behind him.

-

He pulled you up and onto his lap, your chest hitting the air as he reached down to kiss those, too. He kisses around your nipple tenderly. He sucked on the already hardened bud as you sighed in contentment.

-

With you and Shoto both being aspiring heroes in training, you barely had any "couple time" together.

-

So you and Shoto planned this as soon as you heard about the hotsprings.

-

A head peeked around the corner as she was finishing up her patrol.

-

Mandalay looked into the steamy room and noticed the teens together. She was about to say something or contact Aizawa, but she couldn't bring herself to.

-

She was a teenager once after all, too. She knows herself that she would've snuck away the moment she got to that camp. She understood that you two wouldn't have the time to truly love each other if she didn't give you a chance.

-

She quietly walked away and went back to her room, falling into a slumber like the rest of the teachers and students in the building.

-

You tried to suppress your moans by shoving your face in his shoulder, biting down softly on the skin there.

-

A shiver wracks your body as his soft lips trail up and down your neck and chest.He suddenly lifts you higher up and lowers you down onto him, slowly taking his length one inch at a time.

-

He rubs your back as you whimper from the pain of the stretch.

-

Once you settle on his lap, his full length inside of you, he kisses your lips gently and starts to lift you up and down, moaning from the tightness of your walls.

-

Moans and pants were covered up by the sound of running water and the steam was somewhat concealing the both of you from someone walking in. (Or so you thought, considering that you didn't know Mandalay saw you.)

-

You moaned his name breathlessly as he softly bounced you up and down on his member, kissing around your jawline.

-

"Are you close, darling?" he asked, his breath hitching as you rubbed up against him the right way.

-

Your foreheads rested against each other.

-

"I love you so much, Shoto," you breathe out, a moan escaping your throat.

-

"I love you too, darling," he groans softly as he releases in you, body relaxing as his energy level drops as well.

-

Your release catches up with you as you lay your head on his muscular shoulder and calm your breathing. You lift yourself off of him and look at his already sleeping face.

-

You lightly kiss his forehead and wake him up. "Let's go to bed, Sho."