Lightning Kisses

Request: No.

Pairing: Denki Kaminari X Reader

Warnings: Electrostimulation, ass slapping, denki kaminari-

Title: "Lightning Kisses"

Denki is definitely the type to smack your ass and shock you at the same time.

-

He's just a bitch like that.

-

Like you'd be talking to your friends and he'd walk back up behind you whistling and shit and then all of the sudden you'd yell,

-

"So that's what Bakugo was yelling abou- EEE!"

-

Then quickly whip your head around with a glare sent to a smirking Kaminari Denki.

-

If he walks past your desk during class he'll sometimes discreetly poke your arm or cheek and send a little electricity through his finger to where he poked.

-

And when you slap your reflexive hand to wherever he touched you, you'd get concerned looks from your classmates and annoyed glares from your teacher.

-

He'd also use his quirk in bed, too.

-

Electrostimulation, hello?

-

This man is all for it and probably won't stop anytime soon.

-

When he trails kisses down your figure there's little crackles of electricity that follow in it's wake. (Quite literal electricity, too. Not being that dramatic Wattpad writer smh)

-

It's a lot more painful when he's actually fucking you though. It stings most of the time and sometimes leave lightning shaped marks on your skin. (Which he loves to brag about.)

-

It'll jolt through your body as he slams into you, the pain making the experience all the more pleasurable.

-

That's all for our show! Sorry it was so short!