Peace

Request: no

Pairing: Izuku Midoriya X Reader

Title: "Peace"

Warnings: fluff into light smut

It felt right when you were in his arms.

You felt so cherished, so special. So loved.

As you lay on your bed that sits in your dorm room, your boyfriend's arms wrapped securely around your waist as you faced him, cradling his soft face gently in your hands; as if you were holding glass and couldn't bear to have it break.

Although, he seemed to already be chipped.

He had just come back to UA, with a little persuading of course, and your baby was back in your arms.

His eyes dully looked up at yours, a ghost of a smile on his face as his eyes nowadays always looked so- tired.

You sighed softly and placed a kiss to his forehead, his eyes lighting up a bit at the display of affection. Then, you reached down to place a soft, loving kiss on his lips, holding this one for a little longer.

His hands came to your waist to pull you impossibly close to his shirtless body.

Your lips molded together wonderfully, showing each other the love you couldn't give over the past few weeks.

You smiled against his lips. You pulled back and rested your forehead against his own, pushing his forest green hair out of his face.

"I can't tell you how many times I just cried myself to sleep when you left, it hurt, you know?"

Hurt flashed in his eyes for you.

You kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm alright now, now that you're back."

He smiled sweetly.

"Should we...?"

"I think we totally should," he said, sitting up and pulling you onto his lap.

You ran your hands down his biceps and chest, feeling the soft skin with firm muscle underneath.

He sighed and kissed your exposed collarbone.

You were wearing one of his shirts that was too big for you.

You used to be his size when he was a little smaller, but when he had a growth spurt and gained all the muscles he had today, he had to size up in clothing.

Which technically meant you did too.

Because when you're not in your hero costume or UA uniform, you were in at least one article of Izuku's clothing.

Your hands tangled in his hair as he began to work on making beautiful marks on your skin.

Today, you could tell that Izuku wanted to have sex.

You're probably like, "isn't it obvious?"

Well, there's a difference between sex and fucking. Fucking is more aggressive, sometimes angry, rough version of sex. Sex is more of a sensual, soft, loving experience. One that you treasure and carry with you forever.

Something that you only do with that special person.

After Izuku had removed his boxers that you were wearing, he slid off his own, before gently guiding you down onto his length.

He let out a sigh.

It's been so long, since the two of you have had your moment.

It was probably during the training camp, your last time.

He missed this so much and so did you.

You missed the way he felt inside of you, so snug and cozy.

It felt peaceful.

He began to move up and down, his hands resting on your hips as you rocked them against each other.

His name left your lips in a honey-like string; smooth and sweet.

He had you muttered and moaning on his cock, the sweet, soft movements making that special spot in your stomach feel good.

You grounded yourself on his thighs, your hands making home there to hold you up and steady as you picked up your pace, a few swears and moans escaping your lips.

"Almost there, darling, just a little more," Izuku cooed, cupping your face with his scarred hands and sweetly kissing your plump, red lips.

"I'm-"

"I know, baby, go ahead," he whispered under your ear.

"Good girl," he muttered as you released your slick on his sputtering cock, the sensation sending shivers down your spine.

He kissed you again, repeating the process all over your lightly sweaty face, whispering, "Sweet dreams," before you fell back asleep next to your love.