'Anytime, we have to be at Much at 4 I think. You can come earlier if you want - Riverdance'

'Yes please! I don't like staying home allot - Disaster'

'Ok, what time do you want me to pick you up at? - Riverdance'

'1? - Disaster'

'Sounds good, I'll see you then I LOVE YOU!- Riverdance'

'LOVE YOU TOO! - Disaster'

After that he didn't text me back and I realized I was texting him for a bit over a hour. I checked the time and it was 9:23. I curled up in my bed and turned on the TV and about a half hour later I fell asleep.

My eyes flickered open and I rubbed my eyes. I rolled over to my clock on my side table and looked at it. 12:53!?

"Shit!" I jumped off my bed, grabbed a bag and filled it with clothes and the outfit I got the other day with Josh. I threw my hair straightener in the bag and heard my phone vibrate.

'I'm heeeeeere - Riverdance'

I didn't answer. I made sure I had everything I needed and I ran downstairs in my pyjamas. I slipped on shoes and ran out the door.

"Good morning beautiful." Josh said as I hopped in his car. I smiled, knowing he was being sarcastic.

"Shut up. I literally just woke up."

"Wow, she's cranky in the morning." I groaned and pushed his shoulder. He laughed. "I could have waited." He said and started heading for his place.

"I take long showers." I told him and closed my eyes with my head back.

"You can take one at my place."

"That's my plan." I mumbled.

"Jordyn?"

"Mmm?"

"C'mon." I heard something click and my seatbelt come off. Josh lifted me from my chair and held me in his arms. I kept my eyes closed and my head against his chest.

"I need to shower." I whispered. I felt his bed meet my body and Josh kiss my head.

"I love you."

I woke up confused. I rolled over and recognized the room, and also the shirtless man in it.

"Hi." I said in a weak voice. Josh turned around with a shirt in hand.

"Hey there." He slid on his shirt. "Did you get enough sleep?"

"Yea." I stretched and sat up. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Two."

"Good," I stood up. "I need a shower." I walked to his bathroom and Josh pulled me back by my hip and turned me to face him.

"No hi?" I laughed.

"Hi." I gave him a kiss and wrapped my arms around his torso, giving him a hug. "Shower now." I looked up at him.

"Ok." He kissed the tip of my nose and I walked in his bathroom. I got undressed and got in the shower. I was in there for minutes, washing my hair and just standing under the hot water. I grabbed the towel that was hanging on the back of the door and wrapped around my body and took my dirty clothes.