8 - Calls and Confusion

I jerk and slap the person hard without even deciding to look at who it is

"Get the hell away from me you freaky perverted son of a- shit..."

I gasp, cupping my mouth

"j-jimin?"

I could see the tears welling in his eyes from the slap...and yes. If you're wondering, it did leave a tomato-red mark on his cheek....and yes i felt horrible and started panicking.

"I-i am so so so sorry jimin i didn't mean to......i...Y-yoongi s-said all of you guys w-went to Times square....so i didn't think that anyone else would be home and this giant ass mansion made everything worse cuz I didn't know where everything was and i got lost walking past the same damn painting 3 timesssss and i thought you were a kindnapper or murder or soomehting and-"

I was gonna go on about how i felt super guilty for slapping him without thinking but i quickly got cut off by a...a laugh...?

"Oh my god...that was hilarious...who knew you could pack a punch?" jimin wheezed out between laughs

After he managed to calm down, he flashed me his eye smile "don't worry about me moon...im fine...it doesn't hurt actually..."

Wait what?

"B-but j-jimin...i-its red...like not even strawberry red...like deep blood red" i whisper, reaching out to his cheek.

He just chuckles and pinches his cheek without even wincing

What the hell?!?!

"Seeee im fineeee!!"

"Y-you're sure?" i ask

"Positive, princess..."

"W-wait what are you doing here anyway?" i tilt my head and ask him

"I came back early, i think yoongi was napping when i came back, thats probably why he didn't tell you i was home."

"Oh...in that case......can you show me where taes room is? I want tannie..."

Jimin chuckles, wiping a fake tear away "look at you loving a puppy...i never thought i'd see the day...they grow up so fast....."

I laugh and shove him a little "hey!..."

"Okaay okaaay" he laughs "I'll go get him for you..."

"I'm cominggg with youuu" I say, punching his shoulder lightly

"Oh trust me lunes...you don't want to...it's a mess...stay right here...I'll be back in a minute" he says before jogging off into the hallway

Oookaaay? What the heck was that all about?

I just stand around for a few minutes before deciding to go in the direction jimin went in, blindly walking through the corridor when i hear a faint voice talking over the phone?

"What do you mean she's bored? Do not let her come into your room...we're all gonna be screwed if she finds out...for your own sake....keep her away lover boy....you don't want her to find out....trust me Viper...."

Viper?

I start breathing a little shaky and lean against the wall, not knowing whats happening. I start getting lost in thought....

Who the hell was that? Who's Viper? Is Jimin viper? Why do i feel something furry-....wait furry?

I look down and see an eager yeontan yipping and jumping right by my feet, attacking my ankles with his cute little paws. Tannie quickly gets my mind off of everything i've heard as i crouch down and giggle as i try to pick up tannie but all he does is jump up and down, licking my cheeks

"Ack! Tannieeeee stop thattt" i giggle and sit against the wall, pulling the excited puppy into my lap and kissing its head gently. 'You're a troublemaker aren't you? You were supposed to come with jimin....did you run away you little brat?"

Tannie just wags his tail and yips at me. I guess he did. I start petting his fur as i see jimin run down the hall over to me

"There you are!!! I swear you little-" i giggle and cut him off "can't even watch over a puppy can you Jiminie?"

"Oh shut up....that pup is an absolute menace to society....i said your name once....and he took off as if i said there were treats waiting for him downstairs..."

I chuckle and say proudly "i guess he just likes me more than you all...hehehe"

I stand up with tannie in my arms as jimin simply rolls his eyes at me.

"So...what took you so long?" i ask innocently

"The boys called"