road to rajsurya -2

After the preparation of the army karn with his senapati(commander in chief) departed for the hastinapur. Just winning a war with not a single casualty with a big nation the army is in high moral and with a great enthusiasm they are marching towards the hastinapur karn has ordered Eklavya to ensure that the regional's of the forest doesn't get disturbed by there march that includes the animals also so the march took the several weeks before they arrived at the border of hastinapur and karn ordered Eklavya to carefully create and establish there base of operations here to which Eklavya following the order guided the troops to make the establishment.

In hastinapur:

In the prestigious court of hastinapur the mahamantari Vidhur inform the courtiers about the arrival of the magadh army on there borders to which bhism speeks "maharaj it would be wise to make contact with them there if they come any closer to the capital it would not be a wise move".
Dhritarashtra "you are correct tatshree how are the preparation going" to answer the question Arjun, duryodhan and dushashan looks at each other and then duryodhan speaks "maharaj the troops are ready to move on order on the suggestion of rajkumar nakul and sehdev we have already made preparation to make war establishment near the border for the stay of our troops" after that nakul give a map to yudhisthir, bhism, mahamantari, shakuni, dron and kripacharya seeing this mahamantari explains every location and it's significance according to his perspective and the Rajkumar perspective with also the perspective of war and culture and the dhritarashtra asked Sanjay to also speek his opinion on the map location after that dhritarashtra consult with bhism and Vidhur and then made a decision hearing the decision everyone was rested as that was the best possible rational option. After that Arjun speaks "maharaj we ask permission to move first we brothers will make our ancestors proud". To which bhism speaks "no rajkumar you all are competent but this the situation of defence and the defence of hastinapur is me I will lead the troops my self" hearing this the court members were reassured as they have unimaginable faith in bhism.

Then bhism with duryodhan, bhim, Arjun, dron and shakuni, yudhisthir as a dipplomat arrived with there 6 akshohini Sena of hastinapur and his allies combined.

Start of war pov:

After the arrival and settlement of both the armies a meeting was conducted between the top individuals of both side from magadh: Karn, Eklavya, sahadev, Rishi vishvamitra. From hastinapur side: Bhism, duryodhana, bhim, Arjun, dron, shakuni, yudhishthir. As the delegates of hastinapur sees rishi visvamitra all asked for his blessings and asked for his presence to which maharishi explained his standings as the kulguru of Magadh. Now the meeting was going to start an individual barged in uninvited seeing him both th nation delegates was in a suprise as the individual was dwarkadhish Krishna and he took the place of a mediator of peace and told everyone he will not take part in the battle. To which everyone nooded and Magadh started the talk by representing there peace letter again to which hastinapur regected immediately seeing this Krishna speaks" magadhraj I think hastinapur is not wrong the terms are so uninviting how can they agree to this don't we should reconsider the terms of the peace treaty" to which karn answered "dwarkadhish what will happen after there defeat by the hands of Magadh even if the want or doesn't then they have to agree then why we backdown". To which angrely Arjun speaks magadhraj be in your limits you are speaking out of line. As both dron and Arjun was fumming after seeing Eklavya Arjun was not been able to control then bhim speaks why we even talking to this sut we know you are a sut right you have done a adharm by picking up a weapons we the hastinapur will punish you for your crime. Listening to this karn speaks "dwarkadhish I've respect for you so I will do make a effort before this meeting ends. We will except the treaty if hastinapur agree for our rajsurya and just a financial ally we withdraw all the military regulations of the treaty". Seeing this dwardhish speaks "much appreciated magadhraj I also think the offer is quite appealing won't you think yudhishthir". Seeing the question asked yudhishthir speaks "the offer now offers mutual respect and standing it is appealing indeed dwarkadhish but just as bhim said magadh and magadhraj has done adharm how can we support magadh in rajsurya". Listening the answer karn speak "i think that's final dwarkadhish I think you are now satisfied so we will begin the attack from tomorrow morning onwards". Saying this karn and the delegates from magadh left the tent and went back to the magadh tents for strategic meeting.

Karn:- maharishi why didn't you speeks anything I think you could have made hastinapur see that they can't win the war then why this bloodshed.

To which rishi visvamitra speak "karn as I speak before I'm here as a spectator I will not interfere in any way so don't expect me too"

Karn: as you say rishivar.

Then in the tent of Magadh Eklavya speaks the strategy and karn ordered to make a strategy to bound the the soldier of hastinapur not to kill them and speak that sahadev will be in charge of the troops in war and Eklavya will face against dron as he will be fighting against bhism, duryodhan, bhim and Arjun as of now all three rajkumar combined are equal to dron so if Eklavya defeat him then he can fight the Rajkumar and bhism while keeping all his soldiers safe. In the tent of hastinapur bhism has ordered everyone to form vajra vyuh as they will attack the destroy the opposing army. Krishna was staying with the hastinapur delegates but he didn't help them.

Next day both the armies was arrived at the battlefield hastinapur made a vajra vyuh and Magadh made a Trishul vyuh in which in the middle sahadev was in the lead and on the right and left flank karn and Eklavya was leading the troops after the shanknaad the war begain bhism, Arjun, dron started to shower the arrows on the Magadh army in response Eklavya, karn and sahadev started to block the arrows almost for the 3 hours the battlefield was in the favour of hastinapur but not a single casualty can be found till now as all the arrows been countered by all the maharathis but in the mean time Magadh army has surrounded the hastinapur army seeing this bhism ordered the maharathis to engage listening to this bhim went towards karn and dron went towards Eklavya,  Arjun and duryodhan stayed with bhism to strategize about the next course of action as bhim reached towards karn he challenged karn for a gadhayudh to which both started fighting bhim was stronger in physical strength and he tend to get advantage of that but karn was far better in skills as after getting defeated by balram he always practised gadhayudh seeing the duel is turning in karn favour bhim started to use different strategies to gain upper hand but failed miserably and get defeated but even after that bhim insulted him and his parents and guru's in result karn bind him with his bows end and humiliated him seeing bhim's defeat bhism and Arjun was shocked and anraged but duryodhan was lost in his thoughts of karn gadhayudh skills and doesn't hear anything due to the defeat of bhim Arjun challenged karn then karn while binding bhim on his bow went towards Arjun seeing this Arjun because more enraged and used celestial weapons from the start but karn counterd all while bhim was still bound by his bow Karns arrow all destroyed Arjun's arrows he used same celestial weapons as Arjun used and destroyed all his Arrows showing his supremacy seeing the event unfold bhism and Arjun was shocked as Arjun was allready using the celestial weapons at ther maximum then how karn destroy the arrows at most both should be equal but karn was demolishing the arrows seeing this karn started to attack and used many weapons simultaneously and started to experiment with them this made Arjun stand short as he was unable to counter any arrow of karn and was heavily injured seeing the all this bhism was enraged like a volcano and summoned his celestial bow 🏹 plucked it's string to challenge karn next to this duryodhan also left to challenge sahadev and as Karn defeated bhim dron also reached Eklavya.

To be continued..

Well my exams has ended so now there will be new chapters frequently I could have lengthen this chapter but then the main course will be effected so I want to write the next chapter as good as possible well I think everyone knows exam and all are always like a excuse as I don't give a daam about it well I don't I don't study at all just take lectures and that's all and I'm on the top of class 😁😁 what to say 😁😁😁 so in reality you see I like anime there is nothing which I like more than anime and there are so many new anime and manga has started recently I have to betray you all so you can change me for treason but you see only the Powerful has the last smile and I'm a author so in the end I will take a last smile 😁😁😁😁😁😁.