27 🔞

{ Ahemm🌚 MATURE CONTENT AHEAD IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP IT...... AND I KNOW, YOU DON'T BUT STILL I HAD TO WARN YOU }

>>>>>>>>>>

2 weeks later~~~•

Jungkook was busy with his Mafia stuff and company work but in his busy schedule he always spent his time with Taehyung, but they didn't have a proper love making session because of Jungkook tiredness or busyness and nowadays Jungkook was stressing over himself so much.... And Taehyung had enough patience so he decided to help Jungkook today.... Taehyung was sitting in their room soon and he heard Jungkook's car arrived she smirked and went to the bathroom..

Jungkook came inside the living room and saw there was no sign of Taehyung, his wife who waited daily for him  but today he didn't see him. So he went to their room but he heard a noise from the bathroom he knows that Taehyung went to shower.... He loosened up his tie and opened his shirt few buttons and sat on the sofa.

Inside the bathroom after taking a shower Taehyung wore a lingering and covered it with a robe he smirked and went to open the door.

Jungkook was waiting for his wife and soon he heard the bathroom door open and revealed what Taehyung wore... When he saw the site in front of him that made his junior excited but his Tease wife Taehyung was more than excited...  Taehyung slowly walked towards him and sat on his lap while back facing him.

Tae:  Are you tired kookie. he asked

Kook: Umm. He is healing Taehyung's natural body scent... he is about to leave him but he grabs his by waist Taehyung smirked and he turned around but accidentally his leg touched his member..... Jungkook hissed a little he gasped and put his hands and rubbing on it... Jungkook  groan at his actions that made him more horny he grabbed Taehyung asscheeks and rubbing on his member.....

Tae: "Ahhh~~~~" Taehyung moaned he can feel his hard member.

Kook: Did you feel it Sweetcheeks, you create this big problem humm. He said with a groan.

Tae: Then solve the problem kookie. he innocently said while giving his puppy eyes which make him more hard.

Kook: "DON'T" Don't look at me or else I will week you. He said with his deep voice... Taehyung was feeling so hot yes he also wanted the same.

Tae: Then werck me. he wink at him and Jungkook didn't waste any second he smashed his lips on his and kissing Taehyung hungrily.... Without breaking the kiss he grabbed his asscheeks and rubbing on his member.

Tae: "Arhhh~~" he moaned and Jungkook didn't hold himself anymore he lift Taehyung while kissing... He threw his in bed and Jungkook pulled the robe but when he saw that red lacy he groaned and attached his lips on his neck and giving hickey's..

Tae: "Ahhh~~~  i-arhhhhh ~~~~"  he moaning after leaving the hickey's all over her neck... Jungkook removes her lingering and throw on the floor... He is about to attach his lips on his boobies but Taehyung stopped him.

Tae:  Remove yours too. he said and Jungkook removed his clothes fastly because he is already hard... Soon Jungkook clothes also on the floor... He cupped his boobs and attached his lips on his and started sucking it..

Tae: "Arhhhhh~~"  he moaned

Tae: "Arhhh~~ slowdown~~~  kooki-arhhh~~"  After a few minutes Jungkook left his boobies and bend down and looking at her cunt... Jungkook licked his dry lips, and attached his lips to his  pussy and thrust his tongue in side.

Tae: "Arhhhh ~~~  kookie ~~~  urhmm~~~"  he was moaning.

Kook: So tasty Baby. He said and again started sucking.... While Taehyung was moaning in mess... After 10 minutes he back away and looking at Taehyung who was breathing heavily. He smiled softly and kissed his forehead... And he is about to put his fingers in his pussy but Taehyung stopped him.

Tae: Don't.  he said and Jungkook worried now.

Kook: It will hurt sweetcheeks. He said Taehyung huffed.

Tae: It's not like this is the first time you are fucking me kookie. he said Jungkook smirk at his words.

Kook: Your wish Sweetcheeks. He said and spread his legs windly.... Jungkook slowly entered his tip he wanted to fuck him hard.. but he doesn't want to hurt him... But here is  his tease Taehyung got irritated and annoyed.

Tae: Yahh!! Just put it al-arhhh~~~. he screamed when Jungkook slammed in his pussy while giving a  smile or maybe a smirk and of course he will do it... When Taehyung herself said that Fuck her hard and Jungkook didn't wasted any second he was thrusting him hard and Taehyung was moaning in pleasure.

Tae: "Arhh~~~ yes~~  ahhh~~  fuck~~~"  he was feeling pleasure... Jungkook was thrusting her in animaltice speed and he groaned.

Tae: "Yes~~  kookie~~  yes~~" Taehyung roll-her-eyes back in pleasure while Jungkook was hitting his prostate.

Tae: "Oh my~~ ahh~~  ther-arhhh~~~"   Jungkook increased his speed while giving his hard thrusts... And Taehyung was in too much pleasure.... After 10 minutes.

Tae: "Kookie  ahhh~~  i-arhhhhh~~~"  he doesn't complete her sentence.

Kook: "Yes~~ sweetcheeks let's cum together arhh~~" He groaned  Jungkook was close... After a few minutes Taehyung cum of the sheets and Jungkook deep inside of Taehyung... He layed beside Tae without taking his member. Taehyung smiles at Jungkook and kissed his forehead and caressed his hair. he smiled and they stayed 5 minutes.... Taehyung close his eyes but he didn't sleep yet.

Tae: "Arhhhhh-~~~"   He moaned and saw Jungkook was thrusting and he wink at him with a wide smirk.

Kook: We aren't done yet Sweetcheeks. Taehyung eye's winded.. Jungkook started thrusting him and Taehyung moaned in pleasure... And they did many rounds and lastly slept in eachothers arms early in the morning....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________________________

HEY BUNS ❤️

Please ignore the mistakes ✨

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS 💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS ❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️