26

>>>>>>>>

One month later~~~~

It's been one month since Taekook's return from their honeymoon and their love grows every single day... So today our beautiful couples are going to the marriage.... Guys you must be wondering who's marriage... It was  namjin.... Yes they finally decided to marry.

Kook: Are you done Sweetcheeks. Jungkook said  from downstairs...

Tae: Yes kookie I am coming. Taehyung said and when Taehyung see only Jungkook.

Tae: Wait Eomma appa are left before us.

Kook: Yes now hurry up or jin hyung will call and starts his rap. He laughed and Taehyung hit his shoulder and laughed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Taehyung and Jungkook reached the places... Taehyung went to Namjoon room to see him and Jungkook left for Jin's room to tease him and also see him... They both are actually happy today....

With Taehyung •••

When Taehyung entered the room he saw Namjoon was nervously walking... he smiled and went near him.

Tae: Hello brother. he shouted with a wide smile but Namjoon flinched.

Namjoon: Omo tae you scared me. He patted his heart.

Tae: Hyung you are looking so handsome. He smiles at his brother who was giving a dimple smile.

Namjoon: Thankyou bear. He said and he hugged her...

Tae: Let's go oppa... he dragged Namjoon outside and who was smiling at his brother little act.

~~~~~~~°°••°°

With Jungkook ~~•••

When Jungkook enters Jin room... He saw Jin was looking at him with a soft smile.

Kook: Hello hyung. He smiled

Jin: Hello Kook.

Kook: You are looking so pretty hyung. He said and Jin blushed.

Jin: Thank you Kook.

Kook: I think you used heavy make-up right hyung. He said but he laughed hard when he saw Jin was glaring at him.

Kook: Ok I am just joking with you hyung.... You are looking pretty. He said

Jin: You better. he glares at Jungkook who was holding his laugh he is about to say something but they hear a knock and it was Yoongi and hobi.

Yoongi: hyung we should go now. He said and they left...

_______________________________________________

Priest: You may kiss your bride. He said Namjoon kissed Jin's lips... The whole family clapped their hands loudly.... And everyone left their respective houses after they finished the marriage...

Taehyung and Jungkook are in their room... Jungkook lay on the bed and Taehyung lay on him.

Tae: Kookie. he called him sweetly.

Kook: Yes Sweetcheeks.

Tae: I am thirsty. he pouted.

Kook: Do you want anything baby. He asked

Tae: Can you bring strawberries or strawberry milk shake for me kookie.

Kook: Anything for you my baby.  Taehyung pecked his lips.

Kook: Baby, i will be back ok. He said Taehyung nodded and Jungkook left the room...

After 10 minutes Jungkook came to Taehyung with a box of strawberries and a big glass of strawberry milk shake... Taehyung's eyes sprinkled and he clapped his hands like a kid... He smiled at him and gave it to his... he drinks and eats a few strawberries... Taehyung fell asleep in Jungkook's arms...

Kook: Good night Sweetcheeks, I love you. He kissed his forehead but he heard.

Tae: Love you too. he sleeply whispered.... Jungkook smiled widely and hugged him tightly...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_____________________________________________

HEY BUNS ❤️

Please ignore the mistakes ✨

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS 💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS ❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️