25🔞

{ Ahemm🌚 MATURE CONTENT AHEAD IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP IT...... AND  I KNOW YOU DON'T BUT STILL I HAD TO WARN YOU 👀 }

>>>>>>>>>

The newly wedded couple pairs for their honeymoon now, Taehyung enjoying honeymoon with his husband and today he wants to give a surprise to Jungkook..... Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook who was in the bathroom. he wears loose long t-shirts which are only to his knees and panties.

Taehyung was only lookin at the ceiling and thinking.. But his thoughts disturbed by Jungkook who was coming towards him, Taehyung is just staring at his husband's handsome face at his wet hair.  Jungkook looked at Taehyung and saw he was staring at him. He smirked and pulled Taehyung by his waist...Now Taehyung is back facing Jungkook. he gasped at Jungkook's sudden action..... He wrapped around his waist and started rubbing it..

Tae: "Arhh~~~” he moaned...Jungkook liked the Taehyung moan.. Jungkook started giving wet kisses on his nap and slowly his hands traveled to Taehyung pussy and rubbed on his clothed pussy.

Tae: "Ahhh~~~  kook~~~ " he throws her head on his shoulders in pleasure.... Jungkook smirked and threw his slowly in bed.

Kook: Should I continue Sweetcheeks humm. He said while giving wet kisses on his stomach.

Tae: "Yes~~~ arhhh~~~"   he moaned Jungkook smirked and remove her t-shirts... He looked at his neck without wasting any second he attached his lips on his neck and gave hickeys on his neck collar bones and Taehyung was moaing in the pleasure.

Tae: "Arrhhhh~~~ umm~~~ "   After a few minutes of giving hickeys.. Jungkook backed away and looked at Taehyung who was lookin at him messy state but again he attacks his lips on his and kissing Taehyung hungrily... Jungkook grabs his both boobies and squeeze them. Taehyung moaned loudly and he slid his tongue in his mouth and explore every inch. After a few minutes they were still in kiss he unhook his bra and and thrown away from the place. Taehyung was tapping his shoulders to stop... Because of they need oxygen... They back ways from the kiss... And Taehyung was breathing heavily but Jungkook eyes we're fixed on his milky white Boobies which he wanted to suck them off..

He waited a minute and he saw Taehyung breath was normal... Jungkook didn't waste any second he grabs the two boobies and he attached on the two buds and started sucking them.

Tae: "Arhhh~~~  kookie~~~  slow~~~  ahh~~ down~~~ "  Taehyung was moaning in a mess.

Tae: "Aahhh~~~  umm~~~ "  After sucking them he looked at and kissed Taehyung forehead softly... And pulled his panties down but his dick twitched in his pants when he saw the view.... Taehyung cum was dripping down from his cunt and he didn't waste any second attacks his lips on his cunt and started sucking... And for Taehyung it was too much pleasure he was moaning mess and jerking herself from Jungkook grip.... But Jungkook holds his thighs and started sucking more deeply.

Tae: "Kookiee~~~~  too-ahh~~~  much~~~  ummm~~ " he moaned Jungkook pecks her pussy and looked at Taehyung and smashed his lips on Taehyung's and kissing him roughly... After a 15 minutes they back away from the kiss.

Jungkook slowly entered his two finger's inside Taehyung pussy and started thrusting inside... he hissed.

Tae: "Arhhh~~~"  kookie it's weir-urhhmm~~~    Jungkook smile at him and kissed Taehyung forehead

Kook: Trust me you will feel good. He said and pushed another finger... Taehyung moaned slowly pain turned into pleasure and Jungkook add another one.

Tae: "Yes~~~  arhhh~~ "  Jungkook knows Taehyung was prepared for the big d- "yeah I mean yes 😂"  Jungkook removed his clothes and Taehyung was lookin at his member with a surprised face with he smirked but he looked at Jungkook Innocently.

Tae: That's was pretty big. He said

Kook: Don't worry umm just relax. He said Taehyung innocently nodded his head.... Jungkook kissed his forehead and looked at him.

Kook: Just relax Sweetcheeks okay....and tell me if you feel pain okay I will stop. He said Taehyung give a smile and nod. Jungkook spread his legs winded and he slowly his member in her pussy.... Jungkook gorn when he felt Taehyung warm walls are around his member..... Taehyung hissed in pain the tears were flowing from his eyes.... Finnally Jungkook enters his member and he gave a few minutes to Taehyung to adjust his size... After a few minutes..

Tae: Move. he said Jungkook nodded and he started thrusting inside... Taehyung rolls-his-eyes back his pain turned into pleasure.

Tae: "Arhhh~~~  Fuck~~~  kookie~~~  Faster~~~ Yes~~~"  he moaned... Jungkook increased the speed now he directly hitting his prostate and Taehyung streching his back..

Tae: "Ahhh~~~  yes~~~  oh-my~~~ fuck~~"

Kook: "So-arhh~~~ fucking tight~~~" He gron while thrusting him in animaltice speed.

Tae: "Yes Yes fucking ye-ar-hhhhh~~~ " Taehyung was lost in pleasure.... After few minutes.

Tae: "Ahhh~~~  Kookie~~~  c-ar-hhh~~~"  he moaned loudly when Jungkook grabs her boobies and squeeze them..

Kook: Yeah let's cum together baby. He said Taehyung weakly nodded and after a few minutes he cummed on the sheets and he shot his cum deep inside Taehyung's.. Jungkook collapsed on Taehyung's neck... He smiled at him and caressed his hair softly...and soon both fell asleep in each other's arms...

~~~~~~•••

In the  middle of the night Jungkook wakes up and sees Taehyung's body and his was filled with cumm... He went to the bathroom... and he freshened up and came out with a bowl of warm water and towel.... He cleaned up Taehyung's body and changed his clothes ... Jungkook takes the sheets and went to bathroom.... After a few minutes he comes to Taehyung and kisses his forehead and fell asleep while hugging him tightly...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________________________

HEY BUNS ❤️

Please ignore the mistakes ✨

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS 💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS ❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️