♥ 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓼

You Accidentally Hit them

𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗈𝖻𝗎 𝖪𝗈𝖼𝗁𝗈:

You were training in the backyard of the Butterfly mansion. One of the low ranked demon slayers challenged you into fighting them while you're blindfolded. You didn't hesitate and blindfolded yourself. As you swung your katana, you heard a yelp. You quickly took your blindfold off and saw Shinobu with a small scar on her forehead, which was caused by your sword. She looked shocked, but not mad. You apologized to her but she ignored you, glaring at the person you were training with.

"You? Come with me, now"

(Let's pray for him/her)

𝖦𝗂𝗒𝗎𝗎 𝖳𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗈𝗄𝖺: (Modern AU)

You sat by the window next to your bed, watching the storm outside. The chances of the lights going out were high. And it did. The sudden darkness caused you to flinch. You looked around. Complete darkness. The only source of light was your phone that suddenly light up with a message. You didn't bother reading and slowly, carefully walked out the room.

The entire house was filled with silence. You could hear your own breath and footsteps. As you made your way over to the kitchen to search for a flashlight, you heard slow footsteps approaching you. Turning around, you got into your fighting stance. The footsteps stopped and suddenly, a hand grabbed you. Due to your fight or die senses kicking in, you bit the hand, causing the person to grunt and back away from you.

A flashlight shone towards you. You saw Giyuu's cold eyes were staring at you. Both of you stood in silence, staring at each other.

"Sorry.."

"It's okay.."

𝖳𝗈𝗆𝗂𝖾 𝖪𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖺𝗆𝗂: (Human AU)

As you slept peacefully, your girlfriend had a mischievous idea. She decided to prank you. She started tickling your nose using a feather. Wrong idea. As it was a reflex action, you couldn't control it. You slapped her really hard in your sleep, and turned your back towards her, falling back into a deep, peaceful slumber. Tomie stood there, stunned by the hard slap.

"What just happened...?"

(Prank gone wrong)

𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈: (Modern AU)

You were standing in the garden, enjoying the peacefulness. You heard rustling in the bushes. You stood there, waiting for something to pop out. As you prepared yourself, you suddenly got jump-scared by Satoru (which was intentional due to him being in a silly mood). Accidentally, you punched him right on the guts, causing him to grunt and fall back into the bushes.

You stood there silently. One part of you was telling you to apologize, while the other part was telling you that he deserved it.

"Ow! (Y/N)!"

"Sorry, but you deserve it."

(Prank gone wrong 2.0)