𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖠𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝗌 || Yan!Giyuu x Reader

[Warning: Mention of kidnapping and other stuff]

Attempt one. Failed. Attempt two. Also failed. Attempt three. Failed as well. Numerous attempts of escaping him. All of them failed. He keeps finding you somehow. This is the final attempt. You thought. If this one fails as well, I'll give up. You continued. He was asleep now. Peacefully.

You were sitting in your bedroom. Just wait until he falls asleep. And don't make too much noise. Your previous plans failed. First time, he was up the whole night. Second time, you got caught while trying to jump out the window. The other times, it was either you making too much noise, or it was him sensing that you were about to escape.

This time, you walked through the hallways carefully. There were floorboards that were creaky. Making sure to avoid them, you made your way to the exit door. For some reason, it was unlocked. You turned the knob and opened the door. The gentle breeze from outside hitting your face. You didn't care much. The only thought was to escape and get as far from him as possible.

~~♥~~

You ran as fast as you could. You could see Giyuu's house getting further and further. It was late at night and you were only wearing your nightgown and flip-flops. The night wasn't as warm as daytime. Not watching where you were running, you ended up stepping on a pebble on the way, causing you to trip and fall down face-first. Silence. Then, you heard footsteps in the distance.

Oh no.. gotta get up and run quickly. You got up from the ground and tried running again, but your arm was gripped by someone else from behind. You struggled to get out of his grip, failing.

"Agh! Let me go! I don't wanna be with you!"

"You don't have a choice. And I'm only doing this to protect you."

Finding no other way, you ended up yelling at the top of your lungs.

"Help! Someone! Help me! Please!"

Silence...

"Stop yelling. No one is going to help you. It's mid-night."

~~♥~~

You were back at Giyuu's house. This time, you were tied to the bed. He was staring at you with his usual stoic expression. You were regretting your decision of escaping now. You stared back him.

"Give up?" He asked coldly.

"Fine..." You replied, looking away.

There was a moment of silence. You decided to break it by asking a question.

"Why did you kidnap me?"

After a few seconds of silence, he replied, "I just wanted to protect you."

You both continued staring at each other. You asked him another question to not make things awkward.

"How did you know I'd escape?"

"You tried escaping multiple times."

"Yeah right..."

~~♥~~

You gave up trying to escape. You knew he'll find you anyway. And the punishment? It was the worst part. Tied to the bed the whole day. You were blankly looking up at the ceiling ever since you woke up. Now you still wonder why he loves you so much.

"Well, it's not that bad.. I guess"

It's not that bad, indeed. Unless you make him mad.