𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞 𝙺𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚘

A - Affection

Her type of affection is quality time and physical touch. She just wants to spend some alone time with her butterfly (you). Sometimes even cuddle you. But, if someone ruins her time with you, they're done for.

B - Blood

She's pretty messy when it comes to eliminating her rival. It can go from poisoning the person to stabbing them continuously until they're dead.

C - Cruelty

She'll take care of you. Why'd she mock you? She loves you way too much.

D - Darling

Isolating you from the others. Your family, your friends. Shocking, right?

E - Exposed

You know everything about her, just like she knows everything about you. Or else, it wouldn't be fair.

F - Fight

She'll find it cute at first that you think you have a chance against her, then, she'll start getting annoyed when you won't back down.

G - Game

She does not enjoy chasing you around, trying to bring you back home. Why are you trying to escape anyway? She just wants to protect you.

H - Hell

Nothing. She ain't even scary, unless...

I - Ideal

You living with her at the Butterfly Mansion, along with Kanao, Aoi, and the triplets.

J - Jealous

She glares at the person from behind while you're around. But when you're out of sight, the person dies.

K - Kisses

Very clingy. Her hands are always on you.

L - Love Letters

Stalking you. Taking notes of what you do everyday. Then one day, approaching you, and then pretending that she's trying to get to know you.

M - Mask

Nothing different from her usual self, except for the fact that she's affectionate at home.

N - Naughty

Keeping you locked in a dark room, until she thinks that you've finally learnt your lesson.

O - Oppression

Privacy, freedom, interacting with anyone other than her.

P - Patience

She tries to be patient with you, but it gets annoying when you take too long to accept her.

Q - Quit

If you escaped, she's coming for you. If you died, she's on her way to meet you in afterlife.

R - Regret

Regret? What's that? Never heard of it.

S - Stigma

After her sister's death, you were the only one she cared so much for. She didn't want anything bad happening to you.

T - Tears

Tries to calm you down, but doesn't know what to do other than holding you.

U - Unique

What's unique about her, is that she's less clingy and wants a normal relationship with you. At least, unlike other yanderes, she isn't harassing you constantly.

V - Vice

She does have a few weakness, but they aren't enough to help you escape

W - Wit's end

Intentionally? No.

X - Xoanon

She doesn't worship you as if you were a deity, but she does treat you like a prince/princess.

Y - Yearn

You managed to escape? Nope. She's right behind you.

Z - Zenith

Never.