𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 || Satoru x Reader

(A request by another friend on Instagram)

Modern AU

♥♥♥

약속하다 (Promise)

떠나지 않겠다고 약속해줘 (Promise me that you won't leave)

♥♥♥

Being a high-school student wasn't the best. Neither was being popular. Normally, you'd get 3 to 5 love letters in your locker. But during Valentines day, there would be more than 15 love letter, along with gifts and even chocolates and flowers. All that attention was overwhelming.

You were an introvert. And how were you popular then? You have any popular friends? You have the best grades? You were good in sports? Well, you were known as the school's artist. You won 1st prize in every Art contest. It's no like you wanted to. Painting/sketching was just your hobby. You spend your time doodling on the back of your notebook.

A certain someone had his eyes on you. He's watch you from the back of the class. You'd turn around searching for who this stalker is, but you won't find him. It was frustrating. You best friend, Cheol In-Sun, had anger issues and high ego. She's get pissed off easily if she doesn't get her way. But other than that, she was a really nice person.

♥♥♥

It was yet another day. You were sitting in the class, doodling on the back of your notebook. In-Sun was sitting next to you, talking about random things. And you were pretending to pay attention, or else, she might get mad.

There it goes again, the feeling of being watched. You quickly look around the classroom. Everyone was minding their own business. Some were talking to their friends, the others were either studying or just entered the class. You friend stopped talking and looked around as well.

"Whatchu lookin for, (Y/N)?" She asked, raising a brow

"Oh uhh.. nothing.. just a feeling" You replied

"Of being watched?" She asked, her expression was hiding concern

"How did you-" You tried asking her, but were interrupted by her reply

"Satoru is looking at you right now. He's been acting weird lately. People are assuming that he has a crush on you." She said

You kept quiet for a few seconds. Wasn't he a popular student as well? Why's he like an introvert like you? As you were zoning out, In-Sun snapped her fingers in front of your face. You look over at her.

"What?" You ask

"You were zoning out, (Y/N). The class is about to start in a few minutes." She went back to talking about the same topic she was yapping about a few minutes ago. While zoning out again, you accidentally dropped your pencil, it caught everyone's attention. You quickly picked it up and continue what you were doing.

'That was embarrassing...'

♥♥♥

School was over and everyone was either going home or going to their respective dorms. You sat down on one of the benches outside the school building. You were zoning out, yet again. 'Why'd someone have a crush on me? Especially someone like Satoru? I'm not even pretty..' You were thinking.

You thoughts were interrupted by Satoru. He was standing right in front of you. Oh boy. Even though he was 17, he was 6'3. He was blushing lightly and smiling. You waited for him to say something or go back to his best friend. After a few seconds of silence, he finally gained the courage to speak.

"(Y/N), I wanna say something."

"Continue."

"Let me get straight to the point, I like you and want you to be my girlfriend." Wow, straightforward.

♥♥♥

It's been 3 weeks since you both started dating. And Lord have mercy, this guy was already clingy and gets jealous of literally any man that tries approaching you, even if they're family. Every time you spoke to another guy, he'd be right there, holding your hand and glaring at the guy.

3 weeks turned to 3 months. And his jealousy and clinginess grew more and more each day. Every time you were out for too long, he'd continuously text you, asking you about where you were and if you were doing well. He was even jealous of your male friends. What if they steal you away from him? He can't let that happen.

3 months turned into a few years. He was now 25 and you were 24. You can't leave him no matter what. Every time you said you wanted to break up with him, the glare he gave you was enough to shut you up. At this point, he won't let you out of the house. What if you run away with another guy? What if you get hurt? What if you get kidnapped? He was overthinking.

♥♥♥

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒... 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒... 𝐸𝒱𝐸𝑅"

 𝐸𝒱𝐸𝑅"