𝖳𝗈𝗆𝗂𝖾 𝖪𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖺𝗆𝗂 || Headcanon

(It was requested by a friend on Discord)

♥ Yandere Type: Manipulative & possessive

♥ You wonder if she actually loves you or not.

♥ The amount of affection is overwhelming. She always has her hands on you.

♥ You have love-bites mostly on your neck and shoulder.

♥ Her pet-name for you is firefly.

♥ She wants you to tell her she's beautiful, even though she knows she is the prettiest.

"Tell me I'm beautiful, firefly"

♥ You compliment her, and she returns it.

"You're the prettiest boy/girl I've ever seen, firefly"

♥ Killing her rivals with bare hands? No, she makes her crazy admirers do the dirty work for her.

♥ PDA? No, she thinks it's weird to show affection publicly. Why show affection in front of everyone while you can do it at home?

♥ Your innocent self doesn't know the dark secret behind her affectionate self.

♥ She won't let any man or woman touch you. You're like her precious gem. She won't let you go to work. What if a man or woman tries flirting with you?

♥ "Just stay at home and relax. I'll take care of everything else."

♥ She's not jealous of anyone. She knows that no one else will love you as much as she does.

♥ "Me? Jealous? No no, firefly. Why'd I be jealous when I love you more than anyone else can?"

♥ It was love at first sight, but even though it's been a year, the love is still one-sided.