6| Silent treatment

As soon as abbas left ayaan sighed in defeat and looked at the sleeping figure of his little princess and a small smile appeared on his face.

She is going too fast. It was like yesterday when all the responsibilities of a tiny little girl came onto him. The little girl who would always sleep with his bhaiya, carefree in his arms. The little girl who would not think twice before jumping on him in excitement without the fear of being dropped. She always knew he is there to hold her tightly.

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead!!

"Itni jaldi jaldi badi mat ho princess!! " He whispered and wiped his eyes.

He got up and left the room after covering her properly with the blanket.

He came and stood outside abbas's room and grabbed the knob and bit his tongue after he remembered to knock on the door.

He knocked twice on the door.

"Kaun? " Abbas asked from inside

"Mai hu bhai!! Aa jaun andar? " Ayaan asked and got no reply from him.

It was his silent permission for him to enter the room or he thought it was the permission!!

He entered the room and saw abbas sitting on the bed leaning on the bed post and his laptop on his lap.

Abbas didn't even look at him and continued working on the laptop.

Ayaan went closer to him and kneeled right beside his bed.

"Bhai sorry !! Galati ho gyi mujhse please maaf kardo bhai!! " Ayaan apologized and ayaan didn't even spare him a glance.

"Bhai please maaf kardo ab nahi karunga!! Gusse pe control bhi karunga bhai bas maaf kardo na mujhe!! " Ayaan apologized again but still got no response.

Ayaan grabbed both of his ears and then looked at abbas.

"Bhai dekho dono kaan bhi pakad liye please maaf kardo sorry please bhaii!! " Ayaan said and abbas still didn't reply to him.

Ayaan sighed and got up still holding his ears and started doing situps in front of him not caring about his reputation and age.

"Ab jab tak aap maaf nahi karoge mai aise hi situps karta rahunga!! Bhai please maaf kardo na bachaa hi hu bhai!! " Ayaan said and abbas looked at him but with cold eyes and ayaan looked down.

"Tu chahta hai mai tujhe maaf karu? " Abbas asked and ayaan immediately looked up and quickly nodded his head.

"Aleena ko chod de !! " Abbas said and ayaan's eyes widened in shock.

"Bhai.. Kya? " Ayaan stuttered and Abbas shrugged his shoulders.

"Maafi chahiye meri toh aleena ko chod de!! " Abbas said and left ayaan in shock.

"Bhai aleena kahan se aayi bich mai? " Ayaan asked.

"Meri marzi mai joh bhi maangu, ab Tu choose karle!! Bhai ki maafi chahiye yaa voh ladki chahiye!! " Abbas said as he laid down the options for ayaan.

Ayaan left his ears trying to digest abbas's words. He was clearly not expecting any such demands from him.

"Bhai.. Choose kaise? " Ayaan stuttered.

"Choose karo ayaan ahmed khan!! Bhai yaa voh ladki!! " Abbas raised his voice.

"Aap bhai off course aap!! " Ayaan chose and Abbas smirked proudly at his brother.

"Jao break up karo aake meri maafi mil jayegi !! " Abbas said and ayaan looked at him hurt expressions.

"Bhai sach mai aisa karoge mere saath aap? " Ayaan asked and Abbas nodded.