The Santa Clause Trailer (1992)

The Audience watch one of my favorite Tom Hanks movies and Christmas films.

The Santa Clause!

Cast

Scott Calvin/Santa Clause: Qrow Branwen

Charlie Calvin: Ruby Rose

Bernard the Elf: Himself

Laura Miller: Summer Rose

Neil Miller: Taiyang Xiao Long

Judy the Elf: Herself.

"Well, we're done with the horror viewings for now," The Host stated, making most sigh in relief while Qrow grumbled a little under his breath. "Time for some Winter Holiday cheer. But first information download to all your brains."

"Wait, what?" Roman said before everyone received a headache in the Audience.

". . . Sounds like Non-descript Winter Holiday," Ren said after a moment. Many nodded in agreement while Roman grumbled. Great, his least favorite holiday.

"Oh good, you get it." Darth Anarchus said before pausing. "I should started with saying that."

"It was the night before Christmas and children were dreaming about the presents Santa would bring."

Children look in at the windows of a toy store before the scene changed to a neighborhood in Patch. "Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!" was heard before a faint THUD! was heard from inside the house.

Qrow Branwen looks up from his bed, Ruby Rose standing next to him. "Somebody's on the roof!" He exclaimed, Ruby giving him a look that said, "I told you so."

"Sweet, Uncle Qrow and I are the main characters!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Well I got a bad feeling about this," Qrow muttered.

"But this Christmas Eve. . ."

Qrow walks out of his house with a robe on. He looks up to his roof and sees a man, Santa Clause, walking on his roof. "Hey, you!" he shouts. Santa begins losing his balance before he slides down the roof as Qrow watches in shock. "Woah, woah, woah!"

"The unthinkable happens!" Santa cries out as he falls to the ground with a THUD! He does not move.

Robyn briefly blushed at seeing Qrow with an open robe and his boxers shown before coughing into her fist.

Everyone stared in shock when the man on the roof fell off the roof.

". . . That's unfortunate," Qrow said blankly.

"NOO! Santa!" Ruby and Nora exclaimed.

"Realistically, that would happen in the winter nights," Penny said. "Rooftops do become slick and slippery."

Ruby stands next to Qrow and looks up to him. "You killed him!" she exclaimed accusingly. Qrow glares back, slightly offended. "Did not!"

"Wow, Ruby. Accusing me of murder." Qrow said, placing a hand on his chest in mock offended. "I'm hurt."

"I'm sorry!" Ruby chirped to him. Some of the Audience found amusement at the tone of Ruby's counterpart.

"Now, this night,"

A red sleigh with twelve reindeer is shown on top of Qrow's house. "If something should happen to me," Qrow read the back of the card. "Put on the suit, the reindeer will know what to do."