Chapter 15: Bully

next early release will be at 15 Votes!!!

Christopher's POV

I never expected to see her again. Her or her pet rogue, though I guess he isn't by her side anymore. Good riddance. No good piece of shit actually got me on more than one occasion and I hate it. I hate to admit that I, son of an Alpha, got my ass kicked.

I admit that once upon a time, I considered Celeste to be one of my best friends. Hell, we grew up side by side - our dad's good friends with one another. When she was born, I thought I would break her. She looked so fragile, smaller than other wolf pups even then. Her mom encouraged me to hold her, it took some convincing. Once I did though, I felt like someone should always be by her side. And for a long while, I was that someone.

We were little when I first realized I was crushing on her. My first crush, I didn't understand it. I'd get jealous if the other kids talked to her. Hell, I'd get jealous of adults pinching her cheeks and calling her cute. Which she was. I thought it was just my Alpha blood running its course and giving me anger. It was another kid who teased me, saying I was jealous, that made me realize I was.

Before our pack was attacked, our parents would tease us both, saying we'd likely be mates one day. Obviously that never happened. After the attack on our pack, all I looked forward to was the day I was able to find my mate. However, the time came where I shifted and I knew it wasn't her. I was angry it wasn't her. I wanted the sparks. I think she just wanted a friend, a brother maybe. The thought made me angrier.

So I started bullying her. Harsh words to push her away and kill our friendship. She didn't leave though, not that there were many places to go. When the other kids joined in, it felt wrong. I didn't want them to pick on her. I didn't want them to like her either. So I drew boundaries. Not letting them bully her too bad but enough to the point that it kept her away from them socially. I liked her alone. I liked her sad. I wanted her to be as upset as I was.

When the rogue came into the picture it changed. Suddenly, someone was always watching. He hid in the trees, he didn't hide at all sometimes. But he always seemed to know where she was. I lost it one day, when he wasn't around. My anger had been building up that day over a multitude of things, one of the main being that somehow - someway - she still managed to come out with a friend she seemed to like more than me.

There was a day, a day I remember him interrupting for the first time. Celeste was going into heat. She would need someone to help her through it, and my wolf wanted that person to be me. I couldn't help myself. I didn't really want to help myself. Goddess only knows what would happen if Lesa or Alpha Xavier found out about that. That was the first time the rogue got me.

The last was the last time I saw either of them. I was fed up with her and her rogue. He wasn't around, or so I thought. I blacked out after the first kick and came back to, my own ass being beaten. That damned rogue told me to leave, he almost killed me. So I did leave, only to stumble upon a pack that let me in. I told them I was attacked by rogues and that my pack was destroyed, both of which are true. Kind of. It was just one rogue but big difference.

I can't risk her saying anything. It'll ruin everything I have going now.

I'm happy now. I have a mate who I love. We got married even, as an Alpha bloodline tradition. It's to honor the first Moon Goddess who supposedly fell in love with a human and stepped down from her role to be with him. It's said that their children were the first Lycans, who werewolves later descended from. Lesa and I are hoping to start a family soon. I want three, she wants four. Will she want children with me still, after whatever comes out, comes out?

I know I should tell her the whole truth, apologize to Celeste. But I can't. My pride won't allow it. I'd have to confront her before she spills another word.

"Christopher." I turn around, finding Lesa with tears in her eyes. I rush to her but she puts a hand out. "Tell me it's not true," she insists. Unsure of how much she knows, I say nothing. "Tell me you didn't assault that girl," she insists. That fucking bitch.

"I-" Shit, what do I say?

"It's true then, all she said?"

"Yes," I admit, "It's true. But I'm different now," I half lie. Years have gone by. I'm not that same angry kid anymore. Now I'm older, I have a mate by my side. I'll admit, my anger is still there but more is on the line. More I have to protect.

"How do I know?" My anger skyrockets at her question. Does she not trust me? After our years together?

"I'm sorry," I tell her honestly. Sorry that I got caught. Sorry that I didn't end that runts life years ago. Sorry I let her live to tell a tale. "I'll make this better, I promise." This time when I go to hold her, she lets me. Her lilac scent wafts into my nose and I feel a sense of calm. I would shut that runt up, once and for all. For Lesa. "Let me go talk to them, I'll make it better." She nods as I brush a tear from her cheek. She's still stiff in my hold. I go to kiss her on the cheek, she pushes me back.

"I'm sorry, I need some time." I nod. That much I do understand.

I make my way to the pack house, anger seething and wolf growling. The entire way I try to convince myself to keep a tame approach. If I run in there, screaming like I want to, then it will alert someone. I need to talk to her. Alone.

When I get there, the living room is empty. I don't know what room is hers but I somewhat remember her smell. I trace it upstairs to a room beside Xaviers. I sniff the air, Xavier must be in his office.

I open the door without warning. She gasps, turning around to face me from a cute fucking seating area in her room. "W-What are you doing here?"

I chuckle, "I'm just here to have a little chat." Her eyes dart around, looking for an exit. She eyes the closet door as I block her exit. "I'll just break it down, Celestial."

"Don't call me that," she says firmly.

"Oh? Did the little Pup gain some courage over the years?" She gulps. "You just had to go and tell your little stories, didn't you?"

"Christopher, stop this. W-We can end this humanely." I scoff. Dumb bitch, really thinks I'll do this her way.

"How much did you tell her?" Her eyes dart again as I take a step closer.

"Christo-"

"How much!?" I take another step closer and she flinches.

"All of it." She takes a deep breath. "You have to be held account-"

SLAP

I don't even recall getting closer to her. I don't recall raising my hand. I do recognize the sight of her falling from the hit. She falls off her precious fucking couch from the force of the hit. Her hand goes up to comfort her cheek.

"You'll take it back," I threatened. "You'll say you're a fucking liar," I step around the couch. I smell salt and copper. She's crying.

"No," she looks to me, gritting her teeth, blood on the corner of her lips. "Fuck you!"

I growl, raising my foot.

"I wouldn't dare if I were you." Shit. I turn around, Xavier at the door. His eyes are flashing between green and black. 

Thots? Opinions?

Really looking for some feedback here ya geese

Next chapter can be found on WebNovel

See ya next week!