75

private messages
criss.cross_ || chans.lapt0p
apple.sauce                               

Hey bby 💕
I'm outside

Cominggg

-

Taking one last look in the mirror, Saena took a deep breath before heading downstairs. She saw Dokyun and Seungmin at the front door.

"Where are you two going?" She asked, seeing them putting their shoes on.

"Just out for a walk." Her brother answered.

"Well I got to go, Chan's waiting." She said while tying her shoe laces. "Bye, have fun!" While waving at the two she made her way outside and walked up to the car that was waiting for her. She opened the door and crashed into the car, greeting the male with a smile and hug.

"Hi baby." The other replied with a smile as well, Saena quickly pecking his lips before pulling away and fastening her seatbelt.

"Can you tell me where we're going?" She asked hopefully. Chan cheekily smiled before starting the car and pulling out of the driveway.

"Nope"

"I wanna know, please~" the female pleaded while giving him her best puppy eyes but to no avail.

She huffed and threw herself back in her seat. "I hate you." Crossing her arms she pouted lika a child. Her boyfriend chuckled at her childish behaviour.

"I love you too." He said and the other pretended to sulk, but she couldn't keep the smile from creeping up onto her face. She could never get enough of hearing him say that, knowing it was the truth. Call her cliche, she is.

"I love you too" She mumbled while cuddling into her seat.

"What'd you say? I didn't hear you" The older teased reviewing a small slap on the arm from the younger.

"I love you too." She said a little louder this time, finally showing her smile.

They continued their drive, chatting about random things that came to mind.

~~★~~

OKAY-
I'M NOT DEAD (?)
I HAVE 3 PRESENTATIONS DUE IN A WEEK, 2 TESTS AND I HAVE TI READ A 200 PAGE BOOK AND DO SOME HARD TASK FOR IT-
I LOW-KEY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK😭😭

ᶠᴼᴿᴳᴵᵛᴱ ᴹᴱ ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ