she likes it hard • chapter sixteen (smut)

it has been a year since you stood over dracos dead body, promising him that you would kill voldermort after he sacrificed himself for you and all witches and wizards.

"y/n? are you okay?" you jolt up and realise that is hermiones voice "yeah I'm okay, i just zoned out for a second" you say as you kiss her forehead.

some hours pass and its now time for you to go and meet hermione at the astronomy tower because she said there was something she wanted to show you, you brought a condom, lube and something to tie her down with.

when you meet with hermione your eyes instantly strike on her body, and as soon as she saw you both your lips connect. as it grows more and more passionate trying not to be to loud she got onto her knees and placed your cock in her mouth.

"shit this feels so good" you thought to yourself whilst letting out little whimper suddenly she stops and bends over against the rail it was dangerous but it turned you both on "y/n tie me up, i deserve it i know you want me" she practically begged and i listened, i tied her hands down to her back as she lent on the rails.

slowly and slowly you tease her with your dick, putting the tip in then out again whilst your grabbing her tits you slowly wrap the condom around it, then you slam into her with it. "fuck it feels so good having my pussy all to yourself" moaned hermione, you were unable to reply because the sensation felt too good, the warmth and tightness of her pussy around your cock felt so good.

you keep slamming into her and she squeels with pleasure every single time, when she was least expecting it you go so so fast making her scream your name "y/n fuck, god this feels so good don't stop" then still inside her you take the belt off of her hands and you take your dick out of her. you then slowly touch her body whilst your lips are against her. you rub your soft fingers on her clit "your pussy is mine hermione, your mine do you understand?" you say whilst gripping her neck, chocking her as you rub her nipple bringing her so much pleasure. she tries to talk but she only lets out soft moan instead of words "awww, your so cute hermione" your fingers finally entire her throbbingly wet pussy slowly going in and going out shes letting out slow little moans "just remember your supposed to be quiet" you say as you then rub the roof of it, which brings her legs shaking and squirming "mhmm" moaned hermione back.

you can tell shes close to cumming so you move her legs up and put your tongue on her clit, licking it with speed making her tremble and moan, her legs still shaking  and shivering for you "good girl" you repeat to her as you now move on to sucking her clit her hand moves onto your head pushing it on her fucking cunt. "o--oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" she screamed loudly. we knew people would of heard but its okay and you two carry on. out of nowhere she gets up and slams you down onto the floor rubbing your dick in her hand as she spits on it and then she hovers over it and sits down, it enters inside of her and you whimper louder and louder, "shit I'm close to cumming" you say groaning with your legs twitching "that's it cum inside of me y/n" you listen to her order and shoot your hot warm sperm inside of her. 

both of you get back changed and run out sprinting scared for your lives after you look at the time.

one more chapter left, it all ends there.