the fight • chapter four

as you wake up and put your clothes on you hear ron talking about you behind your back, this annoyed you but you ignored it and went to talk to harry "what was all that about then?" "y/n ron seems to think hermiones gotten with you so he despises you at the moment, I know how hermione meant it when she told you she loves you and when she hugged you.

 ron just took it a different way now he wont stop making lies about you and Hermione" harry says back with a sort of anguish in his voice.

as you make your way to your potions lesson you bump into hermione "hey y/n how are you?" she asks with her bright smile staring right up at you "I'm okay thankyou, how are you" you reply softly. you both keep talking as you walk to your classes, she kept staring at you again but this time smiling every time.

 that's when draco malfoy walks up to you two "y/n why are you talking to granger for?" he asked, scoffing at hermione "shut up malfoy, your just jealous!" she shouts back at him, he stepped back in shock "jealous?" "jealous of you, i could never be jealous of you, you mudblood" he started to get more angry with her. 

"draco just back off, ill speak to you later" you say but he starts to walk towards you getting closer and closer until he pushes you into the furthest wall "your not defending her are you mate" he shouted to the wall he pushed you into.

expecting you to be scared but if anything this angers you, and you notice a swarm of people now looking.

you start to walk up to him as he keeps bullying hermione that's when you hear a "no one wants you even weasly said that" as he laughs you punch him right in the mouth 

"fuck off malfoy" you say to him as he backs off a bit and takes off his shirt, this is when you feel a bit of fear and realise its showing in your eyes but you push through it "y/n stop" hermione shouts nearly in tears.

you ignore her as you take of your shirt aswell revealing your body, being stronger than draco suddenly got rid of all your fears, you look back up at him seeing his bleeding nose just as he throws you to the floor. 

you pick yourself back up running to him and hit him right in the stomach. he drops to the floor "hermione lets go" you shout at her

bumping into harry "whats just happened are you okay y/n?" he said looking at my bleeding face "I'm okay there's no time" you start to shout as you keep running. this month has been very eventful you thought to yourself