rip potter • chapter nine

a day or so has passed since the day you and draco finally defeated that harry potter, making your plans to take over the dark lord and gain control of his army. so far no one has realised it was you and him that killed harry, and they wont. 

this is when hermione comes up to you with tears in her eyes she doesn't say anything just gives you the tightest hug ever, you comfort her by kissing her forehead and saying "listen its all going to be okay hermione, ill make sure of it"

you plan to spend the day with her because its been awhile since you two have caught up because you've both been busy. you've been busy "studying" and shes been busy going to every class.

but you all get called into the great hall to hear Dumbledore talk about harry, its all going a bit sad until he says "whoever done this, we will find you".

you and draco give each other a scared but proud look. that's when he mouths "we still need to focus on the plan y/n" you nodded as you understood him.

you and hermione snuck out of the great hall and you grasp hold of her neck dominating her as you start to kiss her soft lips passionately, it starts to get heated when you bring your knee up into her and bite her lip

 all of a sudden you see draco storm out pulling you by your arm tightly "sorry hermione will only be a second" he spoke softly. you mouth "i love you" as he takes you.

"what is it malfoy" you say annoyed at him, "y/n listen to me, we need to get this horecrux soon we don't have long left and i don't know how to tell you this but there suspecting us" he says with completely formed tears in his eyes. that's when he drops me back off to hermione where you and her talk for a while and plan to meet up soon