Chapter 53

Warning- Y/n's full body scars will be in this chapter.

If I made mistakes please let me know and I'll fix it.
---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov;
~A week later~
~Building 13, training grounds~

While I'm doing some pulls up on a pull up bar, I see someone standing there watching me in the corner of my eye.

"Hey,Tb/n,".

I turn my head to the side. "Oh hey, Liang." I drop down from the pull up bar, and landed on my feet. I turned to him. "What's up?".

"I was wondering if you want to have that match with me, i asked awhile back?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. But why are you and building 5 here? Don't you usually train at your building?" I asked.

"It's still under repairs, so we're training here today along with other buildings." He said.

"Well I'm down for a fight match, what are your rules?" I asked.

"No weapons, just a plain fight, and no going easy." He said.

"So an all out fist fight? I can live with that." I said.

"We can tap out at any time if it's too much." He said.

"Alright, anything else?" I asked.

"Yes, we'll fight on the fighting mat over there." He points at the huge blue fighting mat with a white ring square near the corners of the mat. "If one of us steps out of the ring, loses automatically." He looks at me. "Seem fair?".

"Seems fair to me." I said. We walk over to the mat.

Hajime's pov;
"Oh, this will be interesting." Kiji said.

"What will be?" I asked.

"Numbers 07 and 02 are about to have a match." Kiji said.

Me and Samon look at number 07 and 02 at the ends of the mat. Number 02 gave a bow of respect and to tell number 07, its a respectful fight. Number 07 looked confused what number 02 was doing, but 07 gave a little nod of knowledge. Number 02 got in a fight position while 07 took a step forward away from the line.

"Oohh, Tb/n and Liang are about to go at it." Number 25 said, as the other inmates stopped what they were doing and watched the match about to go down.

Number 02 ran at number 07 full speed.

Y/n's pov;
Right when Liang got near me, he raised his fist and threw a punch in the direction of my face. I ducked down, and circled around behind Liang. I took a few steps back towards the middle of the mat, as Liang turned around. Voices from the past haunts me again, but I shook it off.

"Stop it, this isn't a cage fight anymore, this is a fun respectful fight between two close people. I just hope these abilities don't act up, I don't wanna hurt him. Just fight Liang like any other fight but better." I thought to myself. I could tell Liang had a fire in his eyes, and ran towards me again.

Hajime's pov;
Numbers 02 and 07 kept dodging and blocking each others punches and kicks. These two were fast on their feet, and they weren't even breaking a sweat. The punches and kicks were powerful, and the form is really good. Number 07 jerks his head to the right side, as Number 02's fist went by him.