Chapter 4

Y/n's pov;
~The cafeteria~

When I got up to the window to get a tray of breakfast. "Hey, let me cut in front." A familiar voice said. I ignored the voice as I waited patiently for Shiro to give me my tray. A hand grabbed my shoulder. "I'm talking to you!" They turned me around. It was Dean, he was in the cage fights with me, my brother, and the other kids. Dean froze and looked scared. "Devil," He mumbled, as he backed up.

Dean was always able to tell me and my brother apart just by looking at us.

"Dean, I haven't seen you in a while." I said. I stepped forward. "Listen, you need call me by my brother's name. I know you were terrified of me, so call me Tb/n got it?".

"Yeah," He sounded scared.

"You climbed some heights, what's the matter? You like picking on everyone else, because that's how we grew up and were taught. You really are a prick, now get in line and wait your turn." I said. I turn back and went over to the window.

"Tb/n look out!".

I look around my shoulder to Dean coming at me and about to throw a punch, but I ducked and turned back around.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Taking my chance against you, devil." Dean said. He tried to punch me again but I dodged and went around so I'm near the tables. Dean turns back to look at me. "If I can take you down, I can finally brag to the other kids when I see them again.".

"He doesn't remember what happened when we escaped?" I thought. "Dean, do you not remember what happen that day we escaped?".

"No, I don't. I was in a car accident after drinking.. But it doesn't matter." Dean said, before he ran towards me and started throwing punches and kicks. I just kept dodging every attack, so I don't get in trouble and draw attention to myself. I could see every other inmates watching with surprise including my cellmates.

"Where are the damn guards?!" I thought. I'm starting to lose my cool again, and the last thing I need is killing him. Dean kept on with him trying to hit me. "Screw it," I grabbed his wrist and kicked his knee in so he would fall to one knee then pulled his arm pretty hard. It made him land on his stomach before I put my foot on his back while I'm holding onto his wrist.

"Woahhh," Nico said in shocked.

"I didn't know he could fight like that." An inmate said in shock.

In the corner of my eye i could see Hajime, Yamato, and Seitarou running up the hallways with an inmate behind them. "Seriously, Dean. You really don't remember?" I asked.

"No, what are you on about?" Dean asked.

"The day we escaped, only twenty-one of us got out." I said.

"What?" Dean asked in shocked.

"You, me, my brother, my parents, Dr. Hazel, and the other kids were the only ones that got out that day." I said.

"No, that can't be tr-".

"It's true. Our plan got ruined because of Sammy." I said.