CONFIDANT

"You look giddy, but at the same time, constipated" Satoru chuckled as he watched the other male take a sip of his drink as they both sat outside by the school's vending machine.

Suguru was conflicted. Does Y/N like him? She didn't exactly turn him down, maybe she likes him too.

Satoru inserts his cash and takes a drink. "What's got you so rough buddy?" he says as he sits down next to him, cracking his drink open.

Suguru presses his lips, he knows the person that knows Y/N the most is this mop head "How does soul sight work?" Suguru asks, causing the other boy to rise a brow.

Satoru grins before setting his cup down. "Whats up? Having girl issues with a certain someone?" Suguru composes himself before letting out a cough.

"N-no.. Just... Curious." Suguru says as he stares down at his drink. Satoru noticing his nervousness, enjoys himself watching his friend in a dilemma.

"For starters, she can't read your mind if that's what your worried about. What? Are you thinking of something dirty- gaughk!" before he could say more, he felt Suguru's hand swing from behind his neck, choking him slightly. If only he could keep his infinity on 24/7.

"I'm not a pervert! Unlike a certain someone who directed her to the wrong room!" Suguru yells as he defended himself, feeling his cheeks heat up by the second.

Satoru rubbed the back of his neck with a pout. "I was tryna help a brother out! Can't I play silly little cupid?" Satoru jolted as he saw the other male bring his hand back up, readying to smack him. "O-okay geez! Sorry..."

Suguru sighs, it's really hard to get anything out of his friend without him going off a tangent, how annoying. "You didn't answer my question."

Satoru sighs as he leaned back on the sear, taking another sip "Soul sight, soul sight. It's kinda misleading actually, since not only can she see through a person's soul but also shape and manipulate it. Kinda overpowered, if she was in a game she'd be nerffed to the ground, heh."

The other male looked at him sternly, there he goes again with his gamer head, noticing Suguru wasn't in the mood for jokes Satoru clears his throat as he continues.

"Anyway, she can't read minds but can see the intent of the soul. Be that friendly, hostile, murderous, you name it. It's mainly the reason why that stupid binding vow was made, so she can determine our enemies." Suguru nods, finally understanding.

Perhaps her understanding of him liking her was her seeing his friendly intent. But who's to say she didn't see a... Different intent from him. Perhaps something intimate-

"Didya confess or something?" Satoru snickers, causing Suguru to jolt as he looked away. Satoru noticing his actions, standing up in disbelief.

The white haired male's mouth was wide open, eyes in shock. "Ain't no way... You really did?!?" Suguru, still looking away but the blush from his ears evident, he nods a bit.

"Damn..." Satoru mumbles as he scratches the back of his neck "... What did she say?"

Suguru let's out a deep breath "That she knows."