Chapter 23

A/n: ethan aint in the picture anymore lol. i changed my mind.💀
______________________________________

"Apology not accepted."

Currently Lily had said that out of pure spite as Paxton had come over and tried to apologize.

Gigi let out a snort at her best friend's words.

"Do you mind? This is supposed to be like...private." Paxton said, unhappy with the reaction he was getting.

"I think you should get out of my house." Lily smiled sweetly in complete sarcasm.

"How many times do I have to apologize, Lily?" Paxton sighed.

That's when Lily had just about enough.

"You can never apologize enough, Paxton! You broke my trust, you hurt me, I know I haven't been the best girlfriend ever but I never did anything to hurt you!" Lily started.

"You were the one who cheated on me, with the girl who cheated on you." Lily pointed at him. "For a guy with a big ego, you have such low self respect."

Paxton stared at the floor, in shame. While Gigi was in shock at her best friend's outburst.

"Leave my house." Lily stated sternly.

Paxton looked at her and nodded, walking out the door with his head low and a sad expression.

______________________________________

The next day Lily and Gigi walked into school, finding Ben on the way.

"Sup, Ben." Lily greeted ben with a handshake.

"Hey, is everything okay with Aneesa?" He asked as the three walked into the school.

"I'm not too sure." Lily shrugged.

"Why?" Gigi asked Ben as he just shook his head.

They walked towards the group standing there together.

"Got you babe." Ben said putting his arm around Aneesa as Lily and Gigi stood by Devi and Eleanor.

"Oh, hey." Aneesa started, "Yeah, I got you too."

They all walked to class, having to split into groups when Paxton walked in, right past the teacher.

Lily was sitting talking to Gigi when a boy came up to her.

"Hey, Lily?" He asked.

Lily looked up to see a really hot guy, that she had never noticed before.

He had brown hair, hazel eyes and he was a good 6'1 with a fit body type.

"Yeah, that's me." She smiled, "You are?"

"Oh, I'm Miles." He smiled and reached into his pocket.

"I got you on the Valentine's compatibility thing." He laughed as Lily realized she had got him as well.

"Oh, that's really interesting, I'm surprised we haven't met before." She laughed as they carried on talking.

With a jealous Paxton staring at them and a jealous Devi staring at Paxton.

"Would you wanna hang out tonight?" He asked her, taking the free seat next to her.

"Yeah, actually." She smiled at him as they were bonding.

She was interrupted by Aneesa calling her over to the corner of the classroom.

"Meet me in the bathroom." She mouthed to Lily.

"What kinky shit is this?" Lily sighed to herself as Miles let out a snort.

"I'll be right back." She smiled as she went to the bathroom to see Aneesa standing there, pacing.

"Girl, it's been forever since I spoke to you, how are you doing-" She asked excitedly.

"I kissed Fabiola!" Aneesa stated loudly as she interrupted Lily.

"I kissed Fabiola and broke up with Ben, but Fabiola has a girlfriend-" She rambled on.

"Woah." Lily looked at her in shock.

"Well, you broke up with Ben and I'm pretty sure Fabiola and Eve broke up, I think." Lily said, trying to remember.

"Still, is it too soon?" Aneesa asked.

"She likes you!" Lily smiled, as she remembers seeing the way Fabiola looked at her.

______________________________________

That night she met up with Miles at her house, but it was nothing like a date.

"So what happened between you two anyway?" Miles asked as they were talking about exes and stories.

"Cheated." She sighed as she sipped on her redbull.

"I hate that I'm a man sometimes." He sighed.

Miles had only had two girlfriends in his life, both of them had trust issues and ended up breaking up with him.

Not because he did anything but because trust issues can really make people act out.

"Well, you're actually cool." She smiled at him as he smiled tiredly back at her.

"You don't deserve to be cheated on, Lily." He stated looking down.

"I know you didn't really know me but I've had a crush on you since the first day you came to this school, I always saw you with your friends or Paxton, or even sitting alone," He started off.

"I used to see in class, you would always play with the straps of your bag when you're nervous, you would bounce your leg constantly."

"I even saw you the race, with Paxton by your side the whole time, I always wished that was me but I saw how he made you smile, somehow." He finished off looking fully at the ground.

Lily stared at him in absolute shock, feeling like she needs to cry.

"I know you don't like me, cause Paxton will always be the one you want,"

"But I need to atleast be your friend, since that's as far as it can go." He smiled slightly with his leg bouncing.

She smiled at him, giving him a gentle hug, indicating the sign of friendship only.

But it meant a lot to him.

______________________________________

a/n: im thinking of writing a dark romance book. would y'all read it???

enjoy this chapter loves.

sorry for Grammar or spelling errors xx